Google maps?

e-r-a-n

Members
Jan 4, 2013
Is there any way to install Google maps on our device?
I can't find it on the market
Is there any place to find the installation file on the Internet?

should show up in google play marker. I just installed it yesterday with no problems.

That's weird.. Look yourself
uploadfromtaptalk1358868623830.jpg

very odd indeed. what does it say if you look for it on play.google.com ? Are you using latest MIUIandroid build?

I've always found it to be called "Maps" rather than "Google Maps" and way further down the list rather than at the top but I'm assuming you have already looked further down. Try searching for "Google Inc" or "Google Inc Apps" rather than "Google Maps"

I've always found it to be called "Maps" rather than "Google Maps" and way further down the list rather than at the top but I'm assuming you have already looked further down. Try searching for "Google Inc" or "Google Inc Apps" rather than "Google Maps"
I dont know why you have this problem. but ok try to google "market unlocker apk " and install it select any usa service provider and you will get access to all apps

Im really lost here.
I tried all combo, like google maps, maps, maps google whatever..i scroll down and nothing is there.
also, i tried as @hadron suggested, and installed market unlocker, enabled it with Verizon/TMobile, then i went to google play app and its still not there.

EDIT: Only after browsing to play.google.com via us proxy, i finally saw it. but couldnt install street view. its not supported?

Im really lost here.
I tried all combo, like google maps, maps, maps google whatever..i scroll down and nothing is there.
also, i tried as @hadron suggested, and installed market unlocker, enabled it with Verizon/TMobile, then i went to google play app and its still not there.

EDIT: Only after browsing to play.google.com via us proxy, i finally saw it. but couldnt install street view. its not supported?
what country are you from...? seems you have blocked google maps... its not phone related...

Download "market enabler" and choose another cell provider. After that you'll see all the apps in Google Play.