Invalid Google messages RCS

iamsammyjung

Members
May 24, 2021
Why isn't my chat features working. It was working before. Now it says it's not available. Also, when I download Google carrier services it won't let me. How do I fix it.

This is what it says now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-25-03-25-51-386_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-25-03-25-51-386_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 426
Reactions: lurkingintheforest
Added Carrier services to the whitelist of updateable system apps.
As for RCS, I have no idea, but we don't use Google Network Stack unlike most Global ROMs, might be the reason.
If that is the reason, there's nothing we can do about it.

I got the same issue, on weekly ROM the RCS are working fine but not on the latest stable, that's weird but maybe it's because of what Igor said :(
Maybe we can wait for another update and see if the RCS are still disabled

I got the same issue, on weekly ROM the RCS are working fine but not on the latest stable, that's weird but maybe it's because of what Igor said :(
We don't use Google Network Stack on Weekly ROMs either, so I don't know what the issue could be.

Ok after disabling MIUI battery saver in the Messages app's settings and enabling autostart, the app prompted me to enable the RCS after a few minutes and now it's working for me

Reactions: lurkingintheforest
Added Carrier services to the whitelist of updateable system apps.
As for RCS, I have no idea, but we don't use Google Network Stack unlike most Global ROMs, might be the reason.
If that is the reason, there's nothing we can do about it.
how do i add it to the whitelist?

definitely going to switch to weekly, i am on stable,