Google Now Issue

krisgaj

Members
May 23, 2016
Hello,
For the last few MIUI upgrades two important Google Now functions have failed to work- after one makes a voice command "call....name of the contact" the Google Assistant says : " I cannot do it because the phone is blocked,please unblock the phone"( this is my translating from Polish,it may sound a bit different on The English set phones). The same happens when you try to send an SMS. Other Now functions work ok- "open Web page etc"
MIUI 6.5.26,Mi Note Pro.
Anyone help?

Wysłane z mojego MI NOTE Pro

Reactions: powernap
I test it on nexus 5 with android 6. You open GN with car hendsfree ,but its cant work with locked screen. Try add car Bluetooth to smart unlock - this is will open phone code

I test it on nexus 5 with android 6. You open GN with car hendsfree ,but its cant work with locked screen. Try add car Bluetooth to smart unlock - this is will open phone code
I do not use the screenlock function- I disabled it in the developer's settings a long time ago.
Anyway, the thing is it used to work fine in March but for some reason has ceased to work for a few last weeks. Obviously,I could downgrade the ROM but I guess the more of us inform of such an issue,the better chances some Xiaomi official finds it as a bug and gets it fixed.
Or am I to optimistic?

Wysłane z mojego MI NOTE Pro