Google Now On Tap

modulati0ns

Members
May 24, 2017
Hi, yesterday i got my new Mi5, it comes with the global version of MIUI, and in only one hour I changed it to de Xiaomi.ue Weekly ROM. In the Global I saw that when I hold the Home button it takes me to the Google Now on Tap freatures. But in the Weekly Rom doesnt do that. I changed the Weekly ROM to the Stable ROM, but it didnt work too.

Also the "OK Google" voice freaute dont work. And it only recognize my voice when I press the Mic button of the google searh box.

Can Anybody help me?

THANKS!

Hi, yesterday i got my new Mi5, it comes with the global version of MIUI, and in only one hour I changed it to de Xiaomi.ue Weekly ROM. In the Global I saw that when I hold the Home button it takes me to the Google Now on Tap freatures. But in the Weekly Rom doesnt do that. I changed the Weekly ROM to the Stable ROM, but it didnt work too.

Also the "OK Google" voice freaute dont work. And it only recognize my voice when I press the Mic button of the google searh box.

Can Anybody help me?

THANKS!

Go to settings/installed applications/default apps/vocal input (last option)/then disable google app and enable it again.
It worked for me

Go to settings/installed applications/default apps/vocal input (last option)/then disable google app and enable it again.
It worked for me
Ok. So yes the Google now on tap works. But no the Ok Google

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk