Google Pay stopped working after reflashing the rom (xiaomi.eu v12.5.5)

T

Tsim Pouki

I pass the safetynet check and playstore displays my k30 pro as certified but gpay wont work
v.12.5.5, rooted with magisk (v.23), cleared cache on google play services and google framework and reinstalled gpay, installed universal safetynet fix v.2.1.1, magisk hide is enabed for almost every google app. HCE wallet is selected and all 3 FIDO, IFAA and Widevine (L1) show payment status available and they have today's date certificate update. This happened after flashing the rom again, it was working.
I have 3 questions
1. Should i try anything else?
2. Will the issue be fixed if i flash global or official eea rom and then the xiaomi.eu again?
3. If i have to take the second option, can i just flash the custom rom without flashing other first? If so, will i have to wipe data?

I dont know if it's a rom bug but from default playstore shows not certidied (i think they managed to fix it in other phones)

I already tried these with no resault

Last edited by a moderator:
I pass the safetynet check and playstore displays my k30 pro as certified but gpay wont work
v.12.5.5, rooted with magisk (v.23), cleared cache on google play services and google framework and reinstalled gpay, installed universal safetynet fix v.2.1.1, magisk hide is enabed for almost every google app. HCE wallet is selected and all 3 FIDO, IFAA and Widevine (L1) show payment status available and they have today's date certificate update. This happened after flashing the rom again, it was working.
I have 3 questions
1. Should i try anything else?
2. Will the issue be fixed if i flash global or official eea rom and then the xiaomi.eu again?
3. If i have to take the second option, can i just flash the custom rom without flashing other first? If so, will i have to wipe data?

I dont know if it's a rom bug but from default playstore shows not certidied (i think they managed to fix it in other phones)

I already tried these with no resault
so safetynet is green? then try this...