Invalid Google play not certified Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) MIUI14

alpyne141

Members
Oct 22, 2024
I just did a fresh install of MIUI 14 latest stable and it says device not certified

Installed euinjector app (XiaomiEUModule_2024.09.26.apk) and cleared data on google play and rebooted and it still shows not certified
TB Checker also says that basic integrity is the only success and device failed

my phone is a Redmi Note 10 Pro (codename: sweet)

Reactions: Trtrtr70
Google fixed their dumbass thing, old fp is working fine for now
yeah, I wonder for how long? It may brake tomorrow already or later on today. They didn't fix anything. That's probably a nice way to say: "bend over and We're gonna lube you first, before we f* u all for good"... Freaking bastards...

I just hope someone who is smart af can find a way to get it working
The problem is that Google has many smart af people to do this job. And they did it so well, that it's hard to break. This is server side validation, which is based on cryptographic algorithms. The phone has to provide the right data to the authenticating server to get a permission and show the successful status. That's the worst kind of protection as it is hard to cheat. We don't have access to Goggle servers to workaround this...
Alternatively this would require hacking of the Google apps and services on the phone which nobody wants to do and it's barely possible probably