Mi10T Pro (miui14) Play Store certificate !?

Escovinhas

Members
May 18, 2018
Hey!

How can I get the Play Store certificate on my Mi10T Pro??

I'm using the xiaomi.eu MIUI14 ROM stable version 14.0.5.0.SJDCNXM.
The play store is working normally, apparently, but I don't have a certified device.

For example, I can't install Netflix...
In the updates, I have a message that says "New apk for Google Play fix 2023.12.11 released!" ... I download it and try to install it, but doesn't do anything ...

What is the solution to resolve this and obtain the certificate????

Cheers

Functionality condition:
If you have a ROM installed that was released in 3.12.2023 or later. And you have an updated GPay fix app.

Clear Google Play app data and reboot your device.

Today I updated the ROM ... here: (https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv14/xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V14.0.5.0.SJDCNXM_v14-12.zip/download)

And then i download the FIX (https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...eu-app/XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.11.apk/download) and install...

But my problem was not cleared the Play Store cache, data and reboot...

Now I've done it, as you mentioned, and I already have the certified!!!!

Thanks!!

For anyone who has the same problem, just read the steps above.

Functionality condition:
If you have a ROM installed that was released in 3.12.2023 or later. And you have an updated GPay fix app.

Hi I have the same problem as this I have tried uploading that app fix but it's goes into Chinese and doesn't look like it is installing this is what my phone looks like now, I would appreciate any help you can give me thaks michael

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-21-17-18-12-675_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-21-17-18-12-675_com.android.settings.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 61
Functionality condition:

Hi I have the same problem as this I have tried uploading that app fix but it's goes into Chinese and doesn't look like it is installing this is what my phone looks like now, I would appreciate any help you can give me that ks michael
You are using an official ROM from Xiaomi.
This app on FixGPay only works on xiaomi.eu custom ROM.
Try to solve your problem on the Xiaomi website.
Thank you I have put a post up on the website I don't suppose you know the best custom ROM for me to use that will sort all of these problems out do you? Thanks Michael

My device is certificated in play store but the app McDonald's wont run....

When try to open...
Screenshot_2024-01-30-00-08-32-954-edit_com.mcdonalds.mobileapp.jpg

I try to clear the cache and data... Remove the app & install.... Wont work...

*UPDATE*

Fix this issue by cleaning all the data and cache from the app McDonald's and Play Store. Then updated the certificate again and reboot the device.

Now its working.