Google Play Services Doesn't Work

daniele.pintus

Members
Jan 13, 2016
Hi guys. I nave installed the last rom in this site but I doesn't work correctly in google store.
The error isn't 969 but 'google play services' (i think this is another error)
I try to re install the last ROM and the another weekly ROM with TWRP bit the problem remains. Can we help me?

Many thanks for your answers. I flashed 6.3.17 and google play services perfectly work. Now I try to installed 6.5.5....

Nothing...I make the wipe and installed 6.5.5 but the google play services doesn't work...I return to 6.3.17...I'm happy work also this release...

Hmm... Try to boot into 6.3.17. Then update play services and then try to flash 6.5.5 just wiping cache and dalvik. Without data and of course system.

After 2 days... Used Papka method (thanks man!!) and kept read only when first booting TWRP (was messing up by allowing this!!!).
-Than I flashed last ROM version with TWRP and let it boot
- Used gapps for Intel bat file which is in the forum also. Don't open anything yet.
- Installed last version of android webview x86 x64 apk manually which can be found with a simple google search. (PLAY STORE DIDN'T OPENED TILL IVE DONE THIS)
- Rebooted and everything worked FINALLY

Nice to hear. If you would use 6.3.17 xiaomi.eu at step "-Than I flashed last ROM version with TWRP and let it boot", then only thing you should do - boot into 6.3.17, setup it, download latest xiaomi.eu and flash it over from TWRP with dalvik+cache.

Thanks Papka. I used your method and now I can use Play Store. I'm using 6.3.17 xiaomi.eu rom.
Didn't try the last rom.
It's strange that this can not be fixed in the xiaomi.eu dev roms?
Maybe the native rom from Papka combing with the xiaomi.eu dev roms?

Looks like problem not in ROM, but in the way how system partition created... No one can explain why this method working, because during any flash system partition wiped anyway...

hi, i have the 6.5.5 ROM version and i have error 693 when install or upload an app.
i tried to install the 6.5.12 with gapps but its worse. i have the same error and more addictional setting crash my mipad and if you try to factory reset you stuck in the select language cuz settings crash.
so i returned in my 6.5.5 version and i need help to fix this bad google play error
in not good at modding so there is a easy way to do it ?
thanks and sorry for bad english

hi pakpa
you are right but i hoped for an easier way to fix it
its ok anyway, just last question: its better 6.5.5 or 6.5.12 to install after ur guide? cuz i had problems with the last one but maybe those problems can be solved after ur guide?
thanks and sorry

I flashed the 6.3.17 version because gapps is already in the rom.
Maybe you can use this one?

You can: Flash 6.3.17 initially after twrp and then 6.5.5. Or as I know 6.5.12 not contain market at all. So you will it by your self. It's not a big deal. So you go that way.