Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a saying for that here, it goes like "you give them a finger, they want the whole hand".
All I want is just a normally working phone running Xiaomi.eu ROM. Not adding the apex fix to the latest stable for FUXI means it's pointless as it's gonna crash because of the apex incompatibility. In this case you may remove FUXI from the GPay fix list. I had to switch from stable to dev because of this exact reason

All I want is just a normally working phone running Xiaomi.eu ROM. Not adding the apex fix to the latest stable for FUXI means it's pointless as it's gonna crash because of the apex incompatibility. In this case you may remove FUXI from the GPay fix list. I had to switch from stable to dev because of this exact reason
First you say about DEV releases, now about STABLE. Then what do you mean?
Ah, you changed the post after my response. Then be assured that rebuild will have Apex fix...

Reactions: dgtal1
I'd like to ask which devices are those and if davinci is included on that list (if it's not, then I'm sadly going back to stock)

thanks a lot for your efforts!!
There is no MIUI 14 for Davinci. The latest Stable for Davinci, Rafael and similar devices were MIUI 12.5 (A11)

And for Xiaomi.eu 12-12.5 , use Magisk and the module Play Integrity Fix v12.x resolves the problem - with that module Device Integrity (and Basic Integrity) do pass and you can use Wallet:

Unfortunately, that module does not work for Xiaomi.eu 14 (it makes things even worse, causing even Basic Integrity to fail)

That was super speedy, huge thanks!
Screenshot_2023-11-10-09-32-26-930_com.android.updater.png

Thank you Devs for all your hard work. And ppl pls stop complaining. Using custom ROM is always a risk. You need a backup plan. For me it's blik with NFC payment or Xiaomi pay. If you don't have any other payment methods your are waiting for updates. And remember updates are not obligatory. This is not a pay for support. Guys are still doing much better job than most of the corporations, but you need to take for consideration they have normal jobs, families, and many other things to take care of.

Thank you DEVs for a fast problem resolution.
I see that ROM version for NUWA has been updated just now. Should I wait for OTA update ViA Updater app or there are any other option to apply the fix?

Thank you DEVs for a fast problem resolution.
I see that ROM version for NUWA has been updated just now. Should I wait for OTA update ViA Updater app or there are any other option to apply the fix?
You can flash it manually as well, both will be same...
There's no update for NUWA yet.

Has anyone tried fixed new versions? Do i have to format the device or just flash the new eu stable rom over the existing?

There was a wallet update a few minutes ago.
I opened the wallet, the error message is no longer visible, the problem may have been solved.
(I haven't tested with payment yet)
Mine only sometimes give the error when I open the wallet, but payment still doesn't work.

Meh! back to pay using physical card until this gets resolved! Google is rubbish

A HUGE thank you to the xiaomi.eu team... Re-flashed mine (xiaomi 13) without any format, cleared google play & wallet data and my cards are again added to wallet showing full compliance and nfc enabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colder1989
xiaomi.eu team will there be a fix for devices that no longer have support, such as mi 10 zoom

I have flashed the new 12.1 PlayIntergityFix on my cepheus running V12.5.6.0.RFACNXM Stable, but the error persists. :(

Same issue as other folks have running the EU Rom on a Poco f5. I chose to unlock my bootloader and flash the rom in order to get the call recorder back for work calls and reduce bloatware. So if no fix is coming anytime soon are there other roms available elsewhere that have gpay working?

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Same here, K30 Pro Zoom, w/ 14.0.5.0.SJKCNXM. Had Magisk installed w/ systemless hosts & universal safetynet fix even though the device appeared to be certified w/o Magisk in Playstore even before rooting. Wallet suddenly stopped working. Removed Magisk and although all other sensitive apps (banking etc) continue working, wallet doesn't.. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Same issue as other folks have running the EU Rom on a Poco f5. I chose to unlock my bootloader and flash the rom in order to get the call recorder back for work calls and reduce bloatware. So if no fix is coming anytime soon are there other roms available elsewhere that have gpay working?
"So if no fix is coming anytime soon"? You clearly didn't even bother to read the thread.

Confirming Gpay doesn't work in Poco F5. Waiting for an update to fix the problem.
Google slows starts to be a company that don't appreciate their customers and people using their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.