Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody tried this on Mi 10?
I got the update(14.0.4.0), flashed it, cleared Wallet's app data/cache, but it still says my phone doesn't meet security requirements. It won't let me re-add my card after removing it from the wallet..

Anybody tried this on Mi 10?
I got the update(14.0.4.0), flashed it, cleared Wallet's app data/cache, but it still says my phone doesn't meet security requirements. It won't let me re-add my card after removing it from the wallet..
Same for NUWA, Xiaomi 13 Pro.
Maybe can some one provide a step by step instruction which will lead to success for Google Pay start working?

Thanks to the Xiaomi.eu Crew! I download the new 14.0.8.0 version for my F3 (allioth) and now playstore is certified again and wallet work.
The are many new version on sourceforge, uploaded today. Thanks!!

Reactions: minotavros
,Xiaomi 14 Gpay works after the rebuild version loaded. Still showing device deos not meeting in Gpay contactless setup page but actually works when paying. Verified just now at petrol station.

Integrity seems ok on mi 11 ultra after flashing the newest update uploaded 4h ago.

Haven't tried gpay yet but I am confident it will work.

Many thanks to the devs for their prompt reaction.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-01-41-05-987_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-01-41-05-987_com.android.vending.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 343
Amazing solution and response time from our devs, received the update today!!!! GPay working as usual. Using a 13 Pro FYI.

Hm,

same thing here with a Xiaomi MI 11 Ultra. Installed the update but the message about not meeting security requirements in Google Wallet persists.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-02-20-41-687_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-02-20-41-687_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 235

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-02-43-18-307_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-02-43-18-307_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Hm,

I've installed the update published 6 hours ago at:

And when I try integrity checker after the update I get the following screen. Before MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY and MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY have been red and MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY has been green.

But of course I'm happy to wait for the next update.
Like it says there, too many people have been using the app - basically abusing the app's API key. Not related to the ROM.

You have to clear Wallet's app data and re-add your cards.
Mi13, updated ROM with twrp just now. Removed all cards from wallet (not account) and clear all data for both wallet and Gpay, still failed to meet security requirements. Anything else should I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-12-03-31-310_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-12-03-31-310_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Awesome bro, thanks for your help. That was so prompt., Appreciate your help to millions of people.
we will rebuild all latest stable with GPay fixed for 51 devices and reupload but it will take some time.. so be patient and you should be notified by updater app for fixed version..

Anyway in the moment when you unlocked your bootloader and installed our custom ROM you agree to have issues with Gpay when Google fix our workaround in the future.. it's mouse-cat game which will never ends.. if you want avoid that, go back to original ROM and lock your bootloa

Reactions: vermeio
Probably dubest question ever: I see a fix for Cupid has been released by the team however it's a stable ROM, if the phone is on the latest available DEV can we flash it or does the same old rule applies that switching from DEV to stable is a downgrade therefore a clean install is required?

I have an older developer ROM (renoir 14.0.23.3.27).
Is it possible to flash the now released stable ROM without clean install?
Thanks.

You can try it. But you should do a clean install.
Backing up your device is always a good idea.

Awesome bro, thanks for your help. That was so prompt., Appreciate your help to millions of people.
I just reinstalled 14.0.10.0 and wola, the google wallet error is gone. I dont know what magic you guys have done, but that was really cool and awesome. Just FYI, for the new guys who are installing, you will get the error again after reinstalling the new rebuild, but you need to uninstall and reinstall the google wallet, post which you will see the error gone.

dont worry all your cards and membership details will be stored on your online login, just uninstall and reinstall google wallet, dont worry, you will get your cards back. Worst case, you can add your card back. But atleast the google pay error which says doesnt meet the security requirements is gone now with the new build.

Amazin job developers. its a prompt and working fine. FYI, i am yet to try to pay online and see, but atleast the error is gone, by which I m pretty sure that it will work.

Mi13, updated ROM with twrp just now. Removed all cards from wallet (not account) and clear all data for both wallet and Gpay, still failed to meet security requirements. Anything else should I do?
just uninstall gccgle wallet and reinstall it from google play store. my error is gone.

I installed the new rom and it comes out like this. this right? In denial, in Google services do I have to check all of them or only .android.gms and .android.gms.unstable?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-09-39-33-079_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-09-39-33-079_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 155
Poco F5 Marble, just installed new 14.0.25 version. Cleared data on Google wallet without adding again the cards.
Google wallet works again! Thanks to developers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.