Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Stable ROM in my Mi 11 Ultra installed. Error message in wallet is gone, after deleting app data. No need to add cards again. Thanks, DEVs!

Reactions: Spookie
I'm using a Poco F2 Pro & been happy using a very stable rom from 2021 (Miui 12.6 21.11.3 beta)

Don't want to have to wipe my phone & set it all up again from scratch tbh but what are my options if i have to in order to get Google Pay working again?

Hello guys
So I just need to download the OTA via Updater app, install it (fastboot?) and delete GPlay and GWallet app data. I will not need to flash "PlayIntegrityFix" Magisk module.

I have a couple of questions:
1) I am actually using "Systemless Hosts" and "Universal SafetyNet Fix" modules: do I need to remove them?
2) Will I lose apps with this update? Do I need to backup them?

Last edited:
Probably dubest question ever: I see a fix for Cupid has been released by the team however it's a stable ROM, if the phone is on the latest available DEV can we flash it or does the same old rule applies that switching from DEV to stable is a downgrade therefore a clean install is required?
Every question is the dumbest question ever LOL

RemiNote9 PROeu updated without problems.
Enter the GWallet APP and the problem persists.
Clear all data from: Google Play, Google Play Services, Google Wallet
Configured again my debit cards.
Solved.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, TEAM!!!!!

Reactions: gbsdias
First of all a big thank you to the developers. It is amazing how fast you got a solution for so many devices.

Now a feedback for my Mi 11 Ultra:
I couldn't pay with the phone in the supermarket yesterday. After this I found this thread and installed the new ROM.

Now google wallet still shows that the device doesn't meet the security requirements. I still tried to pay with the phone in the supermarket today and it worked fine. So it still shows that it shouldn't work, but it is actually working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-14-05-29-437_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-14-05-29-437_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_2023-11-11-14-05-17-294_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-14-05-17-294_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 200
I'm using a Poco F2 Pro & been happy using a very stable rom from 2021 (Miui 12.6 21.11.3 beta)

Don't want to have to wipe my phone & set it all up again from scratch tbh but what are my options if i have to in order to get Google Pay working again?
I would say either you do a dirty update (with the risks involved), or you can try the root modules (I saw negative and positive feedbacks, I can't confirm if it actually works)

Reactions: mike710_0
First of all a big thank you to the developers. It is amazing how fast you got a solution for so many devices.

I couldn't pay with the phone in the supermarket yesterday. After this I found this thread and installed the new ROM.

Now google wallet still shows that the device doesn't meet the security requirements. I still tried to pay with the phone in the supermarket today and it worked fine. So it still shows that it shouldn't work, but it is actually working.
Have you cleared GWallet and GPlay app data?

Last edited:
Hi all
Thanks for all Xiaomi DEV for their effort, I installed the new update for Redmi k30 pro via fastboot update and the issue solved, device integrity has been fixed again now.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-13-36-13-992_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-13-36-13-992_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 107

Mine has always shown strong integrity fails but had no problems.

Have you cleared GWallet and GPay app data?
I don't have GPay on my phone, but I cleared all data for Google Play Services, Google Play Store and Google Wallet and it still shows that the device doesn't meet the security requirements in Google Wallet.

I would say either you do a dirty update (with the risks involved), or you can try the root modules (I saw negative and positive feedbacks, I can't confirm if it actually works)
Thanks for your reply

I think I'm rooted but one problem I've noticed when trying to go into TWRP recovery is it just freezes on the logo. It won't let me access the actual recovery options

just uninstall gccgle wallet and reinstall it from google play store. my error is gone.
Thx,bro. Finally the problem was solved. I think the problem was from the ROM I download. Previously I downloaded ROM via PC through the link then send it to my phone to update.But that ROM doesn't work(although that time it shows the ROM of FUXI just modified less than 8h) and my camera errors again. Then I directly download ROM in phone with updater and this time it saved my ass.
Thanks a lot to miui eu team for solving the issue caused by Google in such short time!

Reactions: Smaritz
Many thanks to the developers!

Google Wallet ist working again on my Mi 11 Ultra :)

Interestingly the message in Google Wallet about not meeting security requirements persists, but obviously this has no meaning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-18-16-43-875_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-18-16-43-875_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_2023-11-11-18-17-19-005_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-18-17-19-005_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: Smaritz
So i installed new rom on my Redmi Note 11, cleared all data for Wallet and reinstalled it. And can't add my card. "The device doesn't meet the security requirements" shows up . Phone is rooted and in Magisk i have only "Systemless Hosts" module. What am i doing wrong? Do i need "Universal SafetyNet Fix"? Tried with it but no difference.

edit

After installing "Play Integrity Fix" no more warnings. Seems ok now. I'll try in market.

edit 2

Tested, works fine. :)

Thanks for your work.

Last edited:
Many thanks to the developers!

Google Wallet ist working again on my Mi 11 Ultra :)

Interestingly the message in Google Wallet about not meeting security requirements persists, but obviously this has no meaning.
It will return to normal in 24 hours.

Mi 11 pro here. Same problem.

Hey guys, Mi 11 Ultra here running weekly ROM. I know I will need to downgrade and data wipe to install stable ROM so can anyone suggest the best apps or software for backup of pictures and app data etc? Many thanks for your help

Hey, I have Xiaomi 12X with latest weekly rom (23.7.31), can I flash latest stable with GPay fix without data wipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.