Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm the same on mi 11 ultra 14.0.11.0.
I was trying to add another card in my wallet.
I didn't try today to pay with the phone so I don't know if already added cards still work.
Is there a dedicated thread to this issue so we can track?
My cards worked untill yesterday. So now I can't pay with The mi 11 Ultra

Alls is good now.. just took a few restarts of the app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-11-21-22-16-036_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11-21-22-16-036_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 432
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Spookie
we will rebuild all latest stable with GPay fixed for 51 devices and reupload but it will take some time.. so be patient and you should be notified by updater app for fixed version..

Anyway in the moment when you unlocked your bootloader and installed our custom ROM you agree to have issues with Gpay when Google fix our workaround in the future.. it's mouse-cat game which will never ends.. if you want avoid that, go back to original ROM and lock your bootloader..
Will you please upload a new rom for Mi10 Lite (Monet)?
There are some phones that didnt get miui 14
and they unfortunately stay at miui 13 stable.and they also need a rom fix.
Please do not forget them. They are not so old phone models.
Please

Reactions: sfan2
Will you please upload a new rom for Mi10 Lite (Monet)?
There are some phones that didnt get miui 14
and they unfortunately stay at miui 13 stable.and they also need a rom fix.
Please do not forget them. They are not so old phone models.
Please
What makes you think that we can even still build those ROMs? We don't keep a whole history of backward compatibility, otherwise our buildbot would have been a total disaster to maintain.

Reactions: jericho246
MI10 / UMI , After flashing new roms GPay works again.

Thanks for your hard work as always.

What makes you think that we can even still build those ROMs? We don't keep a whole history of backward compatibility, otherwise our buildbot would have been a total disaster to maintain.
I totally agree with you. I understand that you have to "draw a line" to what you will keep support.
However, I was talking about the last xiaomi.eu stable rom. Not any miui 13 rom.
As you said and I totally agree with you this would be impossible.
And of course I am talking about Mi 10 Lite 5Gb (monet) which was a very unappreciated device. It didn't took miui 14 the last minute although it was supposed to get it. Older devices than that (like mi 9 pro & mi note 10) got miui 14.

Maybe, there are and some other good and new devices that didn't get miui 14 that deserve an updated rom

Last edited:
Is TWRP 3.7.0 enough to correctly upload the patch? In my mi11, after uploading the update, this problem still occurs

everything is ok, need to completely turn it off and turn on recovery

Last edited:
Xiaomi 8 also has problems, the last 12.5.2.0 system. It seems there is no hope of waiting for an update.
After the problem occurred, I re-flashed the phone without rooting it. The same problem still occurred and I couldn't use gpay. I tried Play Integrity Fix, although it may not be useful. But the CTS test passed! Gpay can also add cards, but some bank cards always display "Still setting up this card"..., and only one bank card directly displays that it can be used.
Okay, partially solved.

I totally agree with you. I understand that you have to "draw a line" to what you will keep support.
However, I was talking about the last xiaomi.eu stable rom. Not any miui 13 rom.
As you said and I totally agree with you this would be impossible.
And of course I am talking about Mi 10 Lite 5Gb (monet) which was a very unappreciated device. It didn't took miui 14 the last minute although it was supposed to get it. Older devices than that (like mi 9 pro & mi note 10) got miui 14.

Maybe, there are and some other good and new devices that didn't get miui 14 that deserve an updated rom
Use magisk module and deal with it

Hello guys
So I just need to download the OTA via Updater app, install it (fastboot?) and delete GPlay and GWallet app data. I will not need to flash "PlayIntegrityFix" Magisk module.

I have a couple of questions:
1) I am actually using "Systemless Hosts" and "Universal SafetyNet Fix" modules: do I need to remove them?
2) Will I lose apps with this update? Do I need to backup them?
Can anyone help me?

Anyone know if this will also solve the Starling bank problem in the UK? Have to keep a second phone around just for this bank!

I've installed the new rom, uninstalled wallet as well. Newly installed. Furthermore, contactless payment is not possible.

Mi 11 ultra

I confirm fix is working for Mi 11 Ultra v14.0.11 (at least the "device doesn't meet requirements" message disappeared).

After rom update via OTA/Fastboot, clear data and cache of:
1 Google Wallet
2 Google Play
3 Google Service Framework
4 Google Play Services

Then reboot and enjoy payments with your device again.

Screenshot_2023-11-12-13-16-30-609_com.android.vending-edit.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231112_132638.jpg
    IMG_20231112_132638.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 76
It will return to normal in 24 hours.
I can confirm, that on my Mi 11 Ultra the message that the device doesn't meet the security requirements disappeared today, one day after I installed the updated ROM. I was already able to pay with the phone yesterday, but the message still appeared in google Wallet. Rverything seems to be fine again, now.

So thanks again to the developers for the fast solution of the problem.

GOD SAVE THE DEVS! Thank you very much! You should be hired by Xiaomi itself and paid by your weight in gold. Superfast solution for the issue google foolishly created last wednesday. Mi11 Ultra, downloaded last stable ROM 14.0.11.0 TKACNXM and flashed it via Fastboot running windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat on PC, because could not upload via OTA (had some problem using the link, maybe my connection). After flashing ROM, cleaned just GPay cache and all worked. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Mi 11 Ultra (14.0.11.0. TKACNXM)
I can confirm gpay works properly right now! Thank you very much!

You have to clean
1 Google Wallet
2 Google Play
4 Google Play Services

In my case
5 Add your cards again (because you cleaned Google Play services)
6 Wait for couple of hours (or minutes)

Will there be a fix for the Mi 9T Pro, just saw updated for my poco f3 devices, but my main phone is still the mi 9t pro and there i only get basic integry without update

Updating via TWRP of the new xiaomi.eu_multi_X M12 X_V14.0.10.0.TLDCNXM_v14-13 on 12x leads to a cyclic reboot of the smartphone, there are no errors.
Updating the previous V14.0.10.0, the smartphone is loaded and running.
Please suggest a solution?

Install Magisk "Play Integrity Fix" module
I have pretty same device (K20Pro/raphael/12.5.6) and spent several hours trying to install this module.
Seems like it needs Zygisk support in Magisk. But Latest Magisk breaks system after enabling Zygisk (even modem/sim cards won't boot up).
Previous Magisk (21.2) isn't breaking the system but doesn't have Zygisk. I have used Magisk 21.2 + PlayIntegrityFix 12.3 and SafetyNetCheck hasn't been passed (Yasnac).
Any suggestions/what version of Magisk can be used or any workarounds?

UPD: Magisk 24.1 seemed to work but it is crashing when trying to open its settings second time.

UPD2: What finally works for me:
1. Magisk 24.1
2. Enable Zygisk + reboot
3. Update Magisk UI (UI only!)
4. PlayIntegrityFix 12.3 + clearing cache as per readme + reboot
--SafetyNetCheck passed now--
5. MagiskHide + denylist for root-afraid apps
6. Final reboot.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaosEmpire
I confirm fix is working for Mi 11 Ultra v14.0.11 (at least the "device doesn't meet requirements" message disappeared).

After rom update via OTA/Fastboot, clear data and cache of:
1 Google Wallet
2 Google Play
4 Google Play Services

Then reboot and enjoy payments with your device again.

View attachment 49395
Update: payments are back officially ☑️

Status
Not open for further replies.