Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
Thanks for all Xiaomi DEV for their effort, I installed the new update for Redmi k30 pro via fastboot update and the issue solved, device integrity has been fixed again now.
Thank you.
I'm using a Redmi K30 Pro (Poco F2 Pro to be exact)

What download link did you use please?

Awesome news that a new fix is ready for the next update.

I have to disagree on "merely a bonus" statement. I mean no offense but who would like to use ROM without working GPay? The year is 2023 and I doubt anyone wants to willingly carry cards around or get a second phone just for payments. Xiaomi.EU is awesome and I love it and appreciate all the work you have done but without working GPay I would have to switch to stock Global ROM and lock bootloader.
You can use still only one phone, if Wallet doesn't work, just use your debit card or use cash.
Don't depend of a big company for paying and don't be rude with devs if it stops working, it's the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlos Puma Antunes
You can use still only one phone, if Wallet doesn't work, just use your debit card or use cash.
Don't depend of a big company for paying and don't be rude with devs if it stops working, it's the game.
Nothing rude here. If there wasn't a fix, I'd have gone back to stock too. That doesn't mean I WANT to go back to stock, I like this ROM much more.

Reactions: ycomiti
Same issue here with 12S Ultra.

Fixed by disabling developer options.

GPay wallet is working now.

Give that a try.
Disabled. Forced closure. Cleared cache. Lauched app: now the security alert doesn't come on anymore. Before the end of the day I'll try a payment. I'll let you know..

Hi everyone,

I am using POCO F3 (Alioth), with xiaomi.eu rom, not rooted.
Today, I paid for my lunch using my phone without issue. Around 30 minutes later, when I was trying to pay for another purchase, google wallet told me I can't because my device doesn't meet security requirements.

What I tried to fix it:
1) Update to latest ROM version using OTA
2) Check the dual apps, I do not have any enabled
3) Clear wallet and google services data
4) 'Restore NFC' functionality option
5) All three secure element positions, then again 'Restore NFC functionality'

None of the above worked. Attached are screenshots from SafetyNet/Integrity checkers and system info about my device.
Any tips how to resolve this issue are welcome.
Thank you for your time
Aristin
Hi,

Google Wallet also stopped working in my Xiaomi 12S Pro (Unicorn 14.0.10.0), it was working OK and I didn't install anything, and after an hour or so from the last time it worked, it suddenly stopped working. Not sure what happened, it now displays "This phone cannot be setup to pay contactless"
-I disabled "Developer options" - no result
-I cleared cache and all data for Google Wallet - no result
Any help?

Thanks,
Giuseppe

Last edited:
Hello there,

Thanks for the new / quick update !

I read the whole thread and I still can't make it works :(
Here what I did step by step on my Mi 11 Ultra :

- Update from 13.x to 14.0.11.0 (fastboot)
- Disabled Dev Option
- Clear Data & Cache from Google Wallet
- Clear Data & Cache from Google Play
- Clear Data & Cache from Google Service Framework
- Clear Data & Cache from Google Play Services
- Disable NFC
- Reboot
- Open Google Wallet
- Enable NFC
- Add my credit card
- Try to pay on my SumUp device with NFC

Results are the same each tests :

- No warning / error message at Google Wallet opening
- Everything seems to be fine during the process (NFC triggers + sound + animation)
- Payment fails for some (nfc) reasons...

What am I missing here ?

PS :
- Google Wallet has SMS permission granted
- I tried several times
- I tried to uninstall / reinstall Google Wallet
- I am sure that my SumUp device was working before (I bought it on purpose last time Google messed up G Wallet)
- I tried with other credits cards with Google Wallet : failure
- I tried with NFC directly with the credit card : all good
- Payment is still a failure 10 hours after clearing everything

Plz help <3

Last edited:
POCO X3 PRO NOT WORKING, I installed the update of 11/11/2023 and it does not work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-13-12-01-31-209_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-13-12-01-31-209_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 152
There's still a cache in Google Wallet. The message may appear, but payments should work (at least worked on Xiaomi 12).

After clearing data for Google Play Services, the google wallet refuse to work properly because it needs SMS permission to be granted to Play Services, but i can't find it anywhere under in Permission. Google Play Permission is missing totally and cannot be setup. Any idea?

Thanks again to the developers for their fast solution! Let me share my experience. Mi 11 Ultra working on xiaomi.eu 14,0.11.0. I installed through TWRP recovery the xiaomi.eu 14.0.11.0 including the Google Wallet fix that was posted a few days ago and was indicated by the Update app on my phone. At the end of the installation, as well as during Dalvik Wipe, I got some error messages that normally do not affect the functioning of the phone. I restarted and the phone worked. I cleared Google Wallet cache and data but I still got the error message when opening Google Wallet.

Then I restarted to TWRP recovery. I reinstalled the latest Mi11 Ultra xiaomi.eu 14.0.11.0 including the google wallet fix. This time there were no error messages during installation and dalvik wipe. I rebooted. This time I uninstalled google wallet. Reinstalled it and then I stopped receiving the error message. My cards reappeared automatically on my Google Wallet. After that I managed to pay through NFC with Google Wallet on various stores without any problem.

Again a great thanks to the developers for your hard work and to the whole xiaomi.eu community!

I don't think so, based on the previous comment by Igor Eisberg.
SEEMS TO BE NOT WORKING IN XIAOMI.EU ROMS, WAIT FOR THEIR DEVELOPERS TO FIX IT

Thats the warning from playintegryfix module, newer poco f3 got fixed by xiaomi.eu developers, so older devices are on the bad poath of needed flashing original rom?!
magisk + module install means risk for my games, no magisk means no wallet
changing to original rom means loosing some features which have been the reason to use xiaomi.eu roms at all
so no acceptable solution, any has a caveeat

Thats the warning from playintegryfix module, newer poco f3 got fixed by xiaomi.eu developers, so older devices are on the bad poath of needed flashing original rom?!
changing to original rom means loosing some features which have been the reason to use xiaomi.eu roms at all
Yes, end of support means end of support.

Reactions: chiteroman

I will never understand users who use my module in a custom ROM that in itself fixes the PI... Furthermore, I think I have explained well on repeated occasions that my module does not work in xiaomi.eu ROMs...
They forced me to have to make a patch for it: https://github.com/chiteroman/PlayI...653183b8df312e1/app/src/main/cpp/main.cpp#L52

I don't know if they're trolling me or they just don't read the documentation before using something... I'll never understand.

I will never understand users who use my module in a custom ROM that in itself fixes the PI... Furthermore, I think I have explained well on repeated occasions that my module does not work in xiaomi.eu ROMs...
They forced me to have to make a patch for it: https://github.com/chiteroman/PlayI...653183b8df312e1/app/src/main/cpp/main.cpp#L52

I don't know if they're trolling me or they just don't read the documentation before using something... I'll never understand.
Nope, even if you write it in bold and in plain sight, they don't read it until you explicitly point them to it.
Can't tell if it's just laziness or an actual disability.

So I guess all users which are still on latest September Dev Rom are now officially f***ed?

There is no way to rebuild the latest Rom again with the fix nor can we get any other solution?

I would even rent a server and provide the Roms once if someone could provide the required Intel on doing so as i can't upgrade to stable anytime soon.

In other words, I would rather spend a hundred bucks to rent a server and share the builds than doing an update.

Is this a dream or could it come true?

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Last edited:
Thanks again to the developers for their fast solution! Let me share my experience. Mi 11 Ultra working on xiaomi.eu 14,0.11.0. I installed through TWRP recovery the xiaomi.eu 14.0.11.0 including the Google Wallet fix that was posted a few days ago and was indicated by the Update app on my phone. At the end of the installation, as well as during Dalvik Wipe, I got some error messages that normally do not affect the functioning of the phone. I restarted and the phone worked. I cleared Google Wallet cache and data but I still got the error message when opening Google Wallet.

Then I restarted to TWRP recovery. I reinstalled the latest Mi11 Ultra xiaomi.eu 14.0.11.0 including the google wallet fix. This time there were no error messages during installation and dalvik wipe. I rebooted. This time I uninstalled google wallet. Reinstalled it and then I stopped receiving the error message. My cards reappeared automatically on my Google Wallet. After that I managed to pay through NFC with Google Wallet on various stores without any problem.

Again a great thanks to the developers for your hard work and to the whole xiaomi.eu community!
After the update I cleaned cache and data from wallet, Google play and Google Play Services. Haven't found the Google Service Framework as some suggested to clear it to. Uninstalled wallet. Restarted phone, installed wallet and all works, more less. No error massage, payments work ok, but when checking the integrity check app I get strong integrity on red. Payments work but I don't have the icon of Google Payments at the menu, just need to go to the app. But still happy that payments work. Thenks to developers

It partially works. But seems there exists a hook race condition. Integrity checker apk shows first run - all good, second run - fail, then again success but next fail.
update: seems like this commit not yet in 12.3
update2: xiaomi eu in black list :(
update3: understood the reason (require overjump of call the xeu inject)

Last edited:
After clearing data for Google Play Services, the google wallet refuse to work properly because it needs SMS permission to be granted to Play Services, but i can't find it anywhere under in Permission.
Considering your phone is rooted, install Termux from F-Droid, and type:
Code:
su system -c pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.SEND_SMS
su system -c pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.READ_SMS
su system -c pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS

Reactions: patrickdrd
Status
Not open for further replies.