Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also on the last available weekly for MI11 and would like to get the issue resolved.
The last stable is pretty old compared to the weekly and I assume it cannot be flashed over the weekly without issues.

I haven't rooted the device as I didn't have a need for doing that.
Would the latest magisk module release work on the weekly and can anyone point me to a step by step guide beginning with magisk installation itself?

Or can we expect a new stable somewhen soon?
Or would devs be so kind and release a fixed weekly upon next regular weekly release for other devices just based on the last available weekly for the MI11?

I seriously would not want to wipe and do everything from scratch.

Any help appreciated

Edit: I have just flashed and installed Magisk, enabled Zygisk and installed the new Play Integrity Fix v12.4 but it did not get the integrity check to report green on device integrity.

Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
Or can we expect a new stable somewhen soon?
Or would devs be so kind and release a fixed weekly upon next regular weekly release for other devices just based on the last available weekly for the MI11?
I second that. At least flagships and most popular phones weekly could be been updated if that's not a terrible amount of work.
I suppose that would help a lot of users who went for Xiaomi EU (weekly) for the most features, now just to be stripped quite important one.

I second that. At least flagships and most popular phones weekly could be been updated if that's not a terrible amount of work.
I suppose that would help a lot of users who went for Xiaomi EU (weekly) for the most features, now just to be stripped quite important one.
I guess they're busy enough with the Android 14/HyperOS update preperations already.
The weekly is known as a beta rom, so bugs can be expected.
I think you should be able to backup and move over to the stable branch in case of bugs.

Reactions: ostglor
Hi, I see on Google play an android system update. Can I update or I will have problem with Google pay again?

I have pretty same device (K20Pro/raphael/12.5.6) and spent several hours trying to install this module.
Seems like it needs Zygisk support in Magisk. But Latest Magisk breaks system after enabling Zygisk (even modem/sim cards won't boot up).
Previous Magisk (21.2) isn't breaking the system but doesn't have Zygisk. I have used Magisk 21.2 + PlayIntegrityFix 12.3 and SafetyNetCheck hasn't been passed (Yasnac).
Any suggestions/what version of Magisk can be used or any workarounds?

UPD: Magisk 24.1 seemed to work but it is crashing when trying to open its settings second time.

UPD2: What finally works for me:
1. Magisk 24.1
2. Enable Zygisk + reboot
3. Update Magisk UI (UI only!)
4. PlayIntegrityFix 12.3 + clearing cache as per readme + reboot
--SafetyNetCheck passed now--
5. MagiskHide + denylist for root-afraid apps
6. Final reboot.
My problem on mi 9 lite is that the playservice does not remain selected after the restart. If I restart I will safety test Mario kart tour it doesn't work and as soon as I open the magisk menu it playservice he is not selected and does not pass a safety

I understand that the Google integrity check "fix"/spoof is not coming to weekly ROMs but will there be an update for MIUI 13 and 12? (I am on 12.5 for Raphael so desperate for an update)

Really appreciate the work you're doing, cheers.

I understand that the Google integrity check "fix"/spoof is not coming to weekly ROMs but will there be an update for MIUI 13 and 12? (I am on 12.5 for Raphael so desperate for an update)

Really appreciate the work you're doing, cheers.
First, the devs have explained that they won't (and even can't) update older MIUI version.

Second, the posts before yours indicate that Google is already breaking the current fix, so we are back to square one.

It would be great if this could be just fixed by that "PlayIntegrityFix" Magisk module from chiteroman, but it is not working with this rom...

Reactions: katerpanne
It would be great if this could be just fixed by that "PlayIntegrityFix" Magisk module from chiteroman, but it is not working with this rom...
The other time I told them to give them an option in the developer options to "turn off" the fix, allowing you to install your custom one if the one that includes the rom is fixed.

You can' t modify the system directly without a high chance of corrupting it.
Sorry for question. Is it possible in next build (if planned) add option to disable own xeu spoof (if flag set -do nothing), so that we could use 3ty party solution to solve this issue?

That sad i did Format DATA from weekly to Stable and install magisk with setting up denny list and Intergirty Play 12,4 still i cant use gpay
my Device Mi 11

and my Device say Device is device is certified what is wrong
i made denny List Google Service and Google Play

That sad i did Format DATA and install magisk with setting up denny list and Intergirty Play 12,4 still i cant use gpay
my Device Mi 11
The fix never worked the way you set it up because the playintegrityfix was already integrated in the rom. Besides to that Google made that fix stop working for the moment.

Hi I also have google pay not working on my Redmi k30 pro, today I installed the firmware "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V14.0.5.0.SJKCNXM_v14-12"

but google pay still doesn't work :(

I m using Poco F3 with latest ROM 14.8

the integry fix is broken again, as known

I also get bluetooth errors now and cant connect my pokemon go plus + anymore

a lot java stuff
didnt find class
com.android.bluetooth.ble.app.fastconnect.Miui.Fast.ConnectService

the app tb checker detects twrp
the device is not rooted, no magisk
easy fix by deleting twrp folder, didnt helped for integry checks

Last edited:
Status