Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for question. Is it possible in next build (if planned) add option to disable own xeu spoof (if flag set -do nothing), so that we could use 3ty party solution to solve this issue?
As far as I know, the latest pre-release build (v12.4) was working on Xiaomi.eu ROMs just fine (well, the description was "fix xiaomi.eu"...).

Reactions: Karpfenhai
Oh, i just read until page 8 and try it with format data to clean phone... I see right now its broken again... I have joyeuse device

I think g pay broken because system Android web view update by Google play.
Don't allow auto update on Google play

that doesnt help to no update google play i did reflash to connetc my smartwatch gpay still not,
i just hear by custom ROM Derpfest ROM A14 is working gpay with kernelSU, i not test for me

Hi to all, unfortunately after last update and wallet working for some days, today problem reoccurred.. device mi 13 fuxi... Should I open new thread? Normally this will appear on other devices too..

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Yasnac are out of date that for me show both PASS that new APP

"TB Checker - Play Integrity"​

that will more show let me show here
1700168079966.png

Maybe you should read my post again.. I mentioned that after LAST update... That means AFTER I flashed the fixed ROM.... So it worked for some days and today it broke again...
Same problem, Xiaomi 12S Ultra 14.0.14.0 , install fix update, gWallet worked for a week approximately, today in the evening starts showing message again in the gWallet. BUT!!! At that time I've made payments via gWallet, but not shure that it still works after that, will check tomorrow again and come back here.o_O

Same problem, Xiaomi 12S Ultra 14.0.14.0 , install fix update, gWallet worked for a week approximately, today in the evening starts showing message again in the gWallet. BUT!!! At that time I've made payments via gWallet, but not shure that it still works after that, will check tomorrow again and come back here.o_O
Maybe you should read my post again.. I mentioned that after LAST update... That means AFTER I flashed the fixed ROM.... So it worked for some days and today it broke again...

Reactions: JiaiJ and dirol90
Hey, if I would go back to the official ROM on my POCO F3 based on this guide would it resolve the Google Wallet issue?

Well. The new update worked for 3 days.

I'm using mi 11 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-16-21-17-37-971_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-16-21-17-37-971_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_2023-11-16-21-16-39-411_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-16-21-16-39-411_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 152
For a long time it was NOT the best solution. After the previous breakage it started to seem the best solution and now it will be the best solution unless Xiaomi.eu developers can somehow assure that the next fix will hold (which they understandably cannot do).
If they could include the fix the same way as EvoX did, so it can be replaced by a module in case google breaks it, so those with root could fix it themselves and not wait for ROM maintainers to fix it, while still working out of the box for those without magisk/ksu, it would be perfect.

Reactions: Dutchgio
If they could include the fix the same way as EvoX did, so it can be replaced by a module in case google breaks it, so those with root could fix it themselves and not wait for ROM maintainers to fix it, while still working out of the box for those without magisk/ksu, it would be perfect.
Well, yeah. But it seems they cannot for some reason. So incorporating the fix was the best solution until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.