Got Problem With Speaker

Sumit Borasi

Members
Aug 19, 2014
I Want assistance regarding My Phone Xiaomi Mi3 that when I did a Call or recive a Call the earphone(the speaker from where the voice comes) not working, I need to put on loudspeaker to talk.

Do hardware test dial *#*#64663#*#* from ur dialer, if the earpiece tes fail u should bring ur mi3 to SC...

Hi

I got the same issue as well. That was just 2 weeks after getting the phone and having a firmware upgrade.

Then when I realised the issue, the phone also survived 2 low level drops on carpet floor. I rebooted the phone and suddenly it worked again!

Maybe you wanna try rebooting the phone first.

First try to upgrade the system or reboot, do not easily repair the phone. It is not, consider buying accessories in China back, ask the service technician to help you repair.Xiaomi repair parts supplied by dragon-tt.com is cheap and original.

ya, get the phone, today morning.
HI Sumit, got the same problem I am not able to hear the voice from other side when I am calling anyone not even the ring. I have tried updating my phone but my problem is not solved yet. I have bought it from flipkart. Will they really replace my handset.? I am worried what to do.

yes, susant they replace the handset, you have to do is that, complain about the problem to the flipkart by calling or send a
e-mail, they will ask you to take a hardware test, if you already did the test told them, I did Everything but the phone problem is not solve, then they told that the guy who delivered the phone to you will pick up the phone from you but the BOX, CHARGER, USB CORD, and the PHONE and the other things in the box packed as they deliverd is necessary. he will check the phone then, after that they dispatch the new handset to your address as a replacement. but remember they accepted the application with in a month of purchase, after that they told contact service centre of the xiaomi.

Reactions: SUSANT
yes, susant they replace the handset, you have to do is that, complain about the problem to the flipkart by calling or send a
e-mail, they will ask you to take a hardware test, if you already did the test told them, I did Everything but the phone problem is not solve, then they told that the guy who delivered the phone to you will pick up the phone from you but the BOX, CHARGER, USB CORD, and the PHONE and the other things in the box packed as they deliverd is necessary. he will check the phone then, after that they dispatch the new handset to your address as a replacement. but remember they accepted the application with in a month of purchase, after that they told contact service centre of the xiaomi.
Thanks a lot Sumit for the information. Hope they will replace the phone. ☺☺