GPS doesn't work

I wish someone would help! I'm having same problem!!! I love miui but I need my gps

Sent from my HTC Incredible using the miui-dev.com Forums App

gps it has a solution

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

download the msl reader from market and instaled, the number that you get hold, flashes a factory rom them ##4772579 # and you put the msl number he reboot alone now you put a rom miui gps solve

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Check out the solution from The Batman, which works perfectly. Same as xrmen, but with more detail.

Hi there. I've got the same problem but my HTC Desire is a GSM one so MSL reader doesn't work. Any idea?

To be honest, GPS do work but ONLY if data is disconnected so Google Maps could never work ...
Thank you.

Check out the solution from The Batman, which works perfectly. Same as xrmen, but with more detail.

Probably a dumb question but where to find his solution? I'm on my phone so hard to find. I can't really understand xrmen.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Guys, another fix to try before flashing to a stock rom for the gps clr fix. I was having issues with my GPS today. First thing I check is my GPS drivers, as I want to make sure I've got the newest drivers for use with gingerbread. That was a go. However, I could not get a lock. This is what I did, hope it helps you. I did all three of these together to try and get a result, so some might not be needed, while others might, but my result was working gps.

1. Settings>programs>dev settings>uncheck allow mock imitations (if it is checked)
2. Settings>programs>manage applications. find maps, clear data.
3. Settings>personal>my location. of course make sure gps is enabled, but also use wireless networks and assisted gps.
4. Reboot. My result? Working GPS. Maybe this will help some of you out there.

Guys, another fix to try before flashing to a stock rom for the gps clr fix. I was having issues with my GPS today. First thing I check is my GPS drivers, as I want to make sure I've got the newest drivers for use with gingerbread. That was a go. However, I could not get a lock. This is what I did, hope it helps you. I did all three of these together to try and get a result, so some might not be needed, while others might, but my result was working gps.

1. Settings>programs>dev settings>uncheck allow mock imitations (if it is checked)
2. Settings>programs>manage applications. find maps, clear data.
3. Settings>personal>my location. of course make sure gps is enabled, but also use wireless networks and assisted gps.
4. Reboot. My result? Working GPS. Maybe this will help some of you out there.

Tried this and still no luck.

41b86f85-9624-7e89.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miuiandroid.com forum app