Gps Issue

Marco967

Members
Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys, since 9.3 builds I have issues with getting a quick and stable GPS fix. I don't see any news about this as far as I good find. Any MI5C users with the same issue or even better a fix? Thanks!

Try with this, work for me... Install latest stable version, reboot, errors, errors, errors, and then install the last weekly release. I have the GPS working.

Try with this, work for me... Install latest stable version, reboot, errors, errors, errors, and then install the last weekly release. I have the GPS working.
Did you wipe between flashes or just install stable version over weekly, then install weekly again?

No wipes... Only install stable and then weekly... I suppose you are in latest weekly.

Sadly it did not work for me, guess I have to do a full wipe to get it working again.

I have a serios bug whit GPS. When I start it and go to run GPS dont work fine. I run 5 kilometers, when i check Runkeeper he show everytime different distance( 1, 2, 3km). MIUI 9.5.1 China stable, before 9.2.1 China stable...

Hey guys, I think in MIUI 10 WEEKLY ROM Gps issue has fixed, now it can set location by GPS

I have problems with GPS only when I use the smartphone's GPS for running. It has a relatively good accuracy for driving apps, Google Maps etc. I have the latest stable from Xiaomi.eu (9.5.2).