GPS Problem

tosshi2POLAND

Members
Dec 27, 2013
Hi
In new version of stable 13 i have a problem with gps, my location is jumping in google maps. In stable 5 i didn't have that problem.

DaHongHouzi thx, i will tested that.
But in redmi after update, xiaomi add a new apk, power in control panel, this apk is responsible for power managment. Default power managment is set up in normal and you have to change to high prrfomance. I did that and gps is working better, it has a problem in buldings bud outdoor it works good.

DaHongHouzi thx, i will tested that.
But in redmi after update, xiaomi add a new apk, power in control panel, this apk is responsible for power managment. Default power managment is set up in normal and you have to change to high prrfomance. I did that and gps is working better, it has a problem in buldings bud outdoor it works good.

Where so you see this power option ?

It's in contro panel where you have antivirus and firewall. Icon is a battery, than u have a power saver and you have to add a new profile and in first position you have a power profile and it's set on normal, change that for high preformance. I don't use a english version so i really don't know how it's named in english but i think it's like i wrote.

You must a clean install, so wipe everything and flash new update, if you want root, dont reboot after flash, just flash root zip before reboot.

2013023 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi