Invalid Grant permisions to Root Explorer make bootloop fastboot mode [redmi note 9s]

jakos176

Members
Apr 17, 2020
Good morning
I am in xiaomi eu xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip, flashed with LTWRP and i rooted with magisk manager. When I grant root permisions to Root explorer to uninstall Notes App (for example), when i reboot the phone, the phone does not boot and start a bootloop.
When I enter in recovery mode, the recovery logs shosws a error message like "Failed to mount the /System_root (Read only )"

In TWRP ...use the option to allow modifications and swipe right....
just go to Mount option from the main menu of TWRP, and then Uncheck the "Mount System partition read-only", if its already Unchecked then check it and uncheck it again, and swipe to allow modifications, after this you will be able to Restore all your backups using TWRP easily.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
This option has been uncheked always

Good morning
I am in xiaomi eu xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip, flashed with LTWRP and i rooted with magisk manager. When I grant root permisions to Root explorer to uninstall Notes App (for example), when i reboot the phone, the phone does not boot and start a bootloop.
When I enter in recovery mode, the recovery logs shosws a error message like "Failed to mount the /System_root (Read only )"
it seem a normal\known bug of android 10. im using Redmi K30 and same bug. when u use root to modify any part of system, like patch module, block ads, patch to android by luckypatcher, ur phone will get a bootloop. u can get it working again by put the rom in the storage and flash it

it seem a normal\known bug of android 10. im using Redmi K30 and same bug. when u use root to modify any part of system, like patch module, block ads, patch to android by luckypatcher, ur phone will get a bootloop. u can get it working again by put the rom in the storage and flash it

ahhh thank you. We need to wait until it be repair.

Not a bug, really. Dynamic partitions are meant to be read-only and once modified, they become corrupted. This has nothing to do with our ROM.
I understand. I have several Xiaomi phones all with your rom and magisk, and on all of them i always used twrp file manager to uninstall (after mount system) mi browser because i like Brave browser. If i do the same thing on note 9S of my wife, after install your rom phone will work? Thanks

I understand. I have several Xiaomi phones all with your rom and magisk, and on all of them i always used twrp file manager to uninstall (after mount system) mi browser because i like Brave browser. If i do the same thing on note 9S of my wife, after install your rom phone will work? Thanks
NO, because RN9 family is built with Android 10 'dynamic partitions system" and all new phone will be the same.
That was NOT the case for earlier phone.
That's life!