Handsfree

Georgema

Members
Jan 1, 2013
What handsfree can I use for Mi2? Are there any original Xiaomi or I have to buy from the market?
I mean not only earphones but microphone too. What do you use?

Hi there, I am using a handsfree holder from the Samsung Galaxy s Advance. If you need pics of my phone in this holder. Just let me know. The device fits perfectly.

you can use any hands free with the mic and call answer button. but for music control buttons, i haven't tested . with call answer button, quick double click previous song, quick triple click next song.

Oops I made a mistake in answering the question. You need to have a handsfree earpiece/set.
I use a BT handsfree set. I merely use it to play music and the sound is brilliant, it can also be used as a handsfree set and it has a microphone built in. I use a Jabra Street 2. If need then you can exchange the headphone with the one you already use.

you can use any hands free with the mic and call answer button. but for music control buttons, i haven't tested . with call answer button, quick double click previous song, quick triple click next song.

Thats not true. The Sonyericsson handsfree I had did not work. Same was for some old Samsung handsfree i had.