Has anyone in EU received a Mi MIX 4?

grove

Members
Mar 15, 2012
Hi
I have ordered a Mix 4 and are eagerly waiting for it to land in my mailbox. I hope for a xiaomi EU rom for it at some point, but since it's not officially an EU device I figure, it's not going to be a mainstream device in EU?
/Jon

Hi
I have ordered a Mix 4 and are eagerly waiting for it to land in my mailbox. I hope for a xiaomi EU rom for it at some point, but since it's not officially an EU device I figure, it's not going to be a mainstream device in EU?
/Jon
Yes, today a friend of mine received his.

779fc55e45fb7a5c61ba634d78e2515f.jpg

849a5801e67b820978b2bd1bb14805d9.jpg

Time for a rom I guess

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

but since it's not officially an EU device I figure, it's not going to be a mainstream device in EU?
It doesn't have to be to receive a xiaomi.eu ROM.
So I'm 100% sure you'll get a Xiaomi.eu rom
But if you receive your device before a rom drops, you can start the bootloader unlock process.
This way, you can install the rom as soon as it is available. ;)

yeah, a lot of youtuber getting their devices right now, see Trading Shenzhen . com have send a lot to youtubers. So we can see some first reviews this week.

Just got mine. Only 7 days package delivery time from China to Germany. Ordered from Trading Shenzhen.

The latest WeeklyRom says in the overview list that the Mi Mix 4 is supported with Fastboot. However I can not find the ROM. Can I ask there now or not?

I just noticed anyway, that I have to wait 7 days until I get the bootloader unlocked... Otherwise I can't get TWRP on it

Last edited:
Mine is on the way from Trading Shenzen.

I know the drill from my Mi 10 Ultra. Can't wait to get this ROM on it.

Last edited:
Yes, I got mine two days ago from Trading Shenzen. Excellent smartphone, Google services pre-installed and working, immediately updated to 12.5 Enhanced. Very little heat in normal use and the battery lasts more than a day. The only problem is some system apps with Chinese writing (for example a part of the management of Flip Earbuds Pro headphones). I think I'll keep it a little bit so then I'll switch to an eu rom. Anyway, I repeat, great phone.

do I need driver so unlock tool can see this? ooh never mind i got it working

168 hours to go!

Last edited: