Having a problem using the Metrash2 app on an unlocked Mi Note 3 with a custom EU ROM.

MKHasan

Members
Oct 11, 2023
I unlocked my bootloader for using an EU custom rom on my Mi Note 3. Till now everything has been fine, recently I moved to Qatar and there I have to install an app on my phone from the Qatar government named Metrash2. But now this app is not working on my phone because of bootloader is unlocked, now I asked in a group if I can re-lock my bootloader with the exact custom rom that I am using right now, but they said I can't or my phone will be bricked. Now I want help with this issue, that if there have any solution for me to use this app on my phone?
My phone and custom rom details are :

Mi note 3 - 6/64
Rom - MIUI 11.2 by Xiaomi.eu 20.3.26 beta
android version - 9pkq1.18

If you want to lock the bootloader, you would need to install the official ROM that was installed before (China ROM if it was a chinese import, or Global).

You also need to backup your data before.

Reactions: katerpanne
I unlocked my bootloader for using an EU custom rom on my Mi Note 3. Till now everything has been fine, recently I moved to Qatar and there I have to install an app on my phone from the Qatar government named Metrash2. But now this app is not working on my phone because of bootloader is unlocked, now I asked in a group if I can re-lock my bootloader with the exact custom rom that I am using right now, but they said I can't or my phone will be bricked. Now I want help with this issue, that if there have any solution for me to use this app on my phone?
My phone and custom rom details are :

Mi note 3 - 6/64
Rom - MIUI 11.2 by Xiaomi.eu 20.3.26 beta
android version - 9pkq1.18
there are many workarounds.. use the search function. if it does not help, install original rom and lock bootloader

Reactions: JiaiJ