New HD2 Lockscreen and screen off hangs

djsolidsnake86

Members
Jul 4, 2011
when i turn on the phone it goes to the lockscreen page, then when the monitor turn of or if i press the button for turn off it, the screen backlight remain on, and also the button backlights remain on for ever O_O
if i turn off the phone from the desktop (screen unlocked) this bug doesn't happen
it's surely a bug, because i don't have it in gingerbread miui

when i turn on the phone it goes to the lockscreen page, then when the monitor turn of or if i press the button for turn off it, the screen backlight remain on, and also the button backlights remain on for ever O_O
if i turn off the phone from the desktop (screen unlocked) this bug doesn't happen
it's surely a bug, because i don't have it in gingerbread miui

I can confirm this issue (back light stays on when screen off for *minutes*). Disabling auto-brightness cut the time down drastically to under 5s (but didn't completely fix the issue). Can you try it and report back?

Edit: ignore this, it's an intermittent issue. Disabling auto brightness won't fix it.

To solve the problem for now you have to go to developer options and turn off all the animations or put them on .5 hope this helps.

I guess that you have installed center clock mod, because there is no lag for me without installing the mod. The issue appears after installing it.
To keep center clock and to eliminate the lag just replace the framework.jar and services.jar with the original ones in /system/framework.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2