Heat issue on Mi 11

Mammad

Members
Dec 6, 2016
Anyone having trouble with Mi 11?
The phone is hot and when playing games it gets worse!

Hot problems? You mean feature! Mi 11 series all come with a built in hand warmer feature for those cold months. Because it's so great... You can't even disable it! If more money is better, the same should apply to heat!

Jokes aside. Its not just you. The entire mi 11 series using the Snapdragon 888 couple with Miui 12.5 is having horrid heat issues. No fix in sight. People are reporting that miui 12.5.9 or 12.5.10 is slightly better in terms of heat. I myself am getting a peltier phone cooler for gaming sessions and/or photo taking sessions.

It not MIUI that is the problem. Basically all phones with SD888 runs hot. Better buy a phone with SD865 from last year or wait another year.

Skickat från min Mi Note 10 via Tapatalk

Yes but not entirely true. Whilst all SD888 phones run hot, mi 11 series run hotter than the competition. There's anecdotal and empirical evidence provided by the chinese MI community that different minor versions of miui 12.5 results in different thermal performance during different tasks.

Reactions: dannejanne
Thanks all for respond! during pubgmobile, the phone gets really hot and it's scary! So, according to your replies and what i searched, we must wait cause it got better with ROM upgrading and it could be better!

Thanks all for respond! during pubgmobile, the phone gets really hot and it's scary! So, according to your replies and what i searched, we must wait cause it got better with ROM upgrading and it could be better!

That's correct. Meanwhile I do suggest you get a phone cooler. Those peltier coolers when you are gaming. Basic ones are getting rather cheap and they should suffice for now

It not MIUI that is the problem. Basically all phones with SD888 runs hot. Better buy a phone with SD865 from last year or wait another year.

Skickat från min Mi Note 10 via Tapatalk
I have a oneplus 9 and have the same issues

Sent from my LE2113 using Tapatalk