Hello can someone help me with exact procedure how to upgrade Redmi Note 3 pro Kenzo to normal global or some eu rom

loa11

Members
May 25, 2021
Hello, can someone write me the exact procedure to upgrade the Redmi Note 3 pro Kenzo.

My only requirement is that I get supersu. It seems its a much better option than using unlock, because you can't lock the phone back without destroying the user data or am I wrong?

What is the most stable rom for European providers Austrian, Serbian, Montenegrin and maybe Hungarian.

My current rom has a lot of problems with my sim card getting randomly unrecognized till I pop the card out and in, or till I restart the phone.

I would like to be able to use sd card and internal storage and I would like to be able to record calls.

I don't know because of higher android versions I heard you can't do that. I would need advice, thanks.

My current device below on the pictures

Xiaomi.eu-ROM is only possible with unlocked bootloader. The last weekly ROM is 8.11.22, stable ROM is V 10.2.1.0.
If you don't want to unlock you better go to official Xiaomi forum.

Reactions: Poney70
Xiaomi.eu-ROM is only possible with unlocked bootloader. The last weekly ROM is 8.11.22, stable ROM is V 10.2.1.0.
If you don't want to unlock you better go to official Xiaomi forum.

I'm already unlocked

I'm thinking about the amount of apps and software not working on unlocked phone because supersu is way more efficient than unlocked.

I'm just looking for the best and most stable, I don't need new innovations, just a functional and stable phone where I will not get an unrecognized sim card or sdcard or where I will not have a problem with not being able to enter or answer viber.

Just want to exit the hell out of this phone and get a normal OS and normal and stable MUI.