Hello I need a little help please

Ste27jah

Members
Nov 30, 2021
JI just received my mi 11 pro by TradingShenzhen with the xiaomi.eu rom installed by them, I wanted to install the update offered by the device but nothing has been working since!The device turns off and turns it back on by itself 3 or 4 times a day, regardless of the application used! Like in games Clash of clans, pubg, etc ... is also good when I use the camera or on Internet navigation. I absolutely do not understand what is going on. If anyone could take the time to come and help me that would be really nice from that part.Thank you

JI just received my mi 11 pro by *************** with the xiaomi.eu rom installed by them, I wanted to install the update offered by the device but nothing has been working since!The device turns off and turns it back on by itself 3 or 4 times a day, regardless of the application used! Like in games Clash of clans, pubg, etc ... is also good when I use the camera or on Internet navigation. I absolutely do not understand what is going on. If anyone could take the time to come and help me that would be really nice from that part.Thank you
If an update is advised, just install it. Follow given instruction. Not difficult just read and wait rom download is completed!