[HELP]Battery problem

xTesla

Members
Aug 14, 2014
Hey guys,

My redmi 1s doesn't want to charge. I got no problem before i update it a few days ago. I rebooted it and now he is off. I can't relaunch it..

I was trying to charge him before, i got sometimes the orange light sometimes no. Sometimes it said that it wasn't charging when it really was. Don't know what to do.. It's my new phone since augustus and its my first issue with it.

Sorry for my bad english.

Ok THERES A BIG PROBLEM.

First, i tried to charge the phone without the battery. No success.
Second, i thought that it could be the charger. So i took a samsung charger and i tried with it. No success.
Then, I tried to charge with the pc. No success.
So, i did some "movements" with the charger and i saw brievely at some times the orange light. And the MI icon. But it was not normal. It was like: MI Icon appears > The orange light appears and reboot. And again and again (The battery wasn't in the phone.). So when it was rebooting again and again like that, i put the battery in it. AND BIM, it goes on. And it seems like it's charging. Someone can explain my problem ? Due to software or the phone ?

It's my first issue with it. It doesnt have any damages and i take care of it x)

Hey guys,

My redmi 1s is good, it charges well for now. I think it's due to the software (the last update for the redmi 1s) that cause some conflict with the "energy" of the phone.

Spread the words : If your redmi 1s doesn't charge or start after the last update, that doesn't mean it's caused by the battery or the charger. Doesn't mean the phone is dead as well. Just try like i did before, on my last post. Or reply here.