Help! Cannot Find Enable Oem Unlock In Developer Options

Spoookster

Members
Oct 31, 2016
Hello guys, I am a NOOB in Xiaomis but have been doing this for a long time now (unlocking bootloaders, flashing roms. bla bla). So, basicly TODAY i switched to a developer rom, got my SMS form Xiaomi that i can unlock my device. Have been trying to do so for the last few hours. It gets stuck at 50%...can't verify device, I have activated the find my device and etc...and also I CANNOT FIND in developers options ENABLE OEM UNLOCK as I have seen on so many forums. Thanks and please help

Reactions: amirhashemi
Then you didnt look enough. But Go to settings, then to device and klik a couple Times on muiu Version. You see in the screen how many Times. After that look on this Forum For the Right manual to Flash. And First Read everything before you start flashing. I had Experience with Samsung. This is a other game.....

Then you didnt look enough. But Go to settings, then to device and klik a couple Times on muiu Version. You see in the screen how many Times. After that look on this Forum For the Right manual to Flash. And First Read everything before you start flashing. I had Experience with Samsung. This is a other game.....
Thanks man. But there is no such optiones on Redmi Pro. I was able to unlock the bootloader using a Windows 7 x64 bit machine and only took 40 seconds.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited: