Help for unbrick poco F3

Ilpratti

Members
Dec 27, 2016
Dear,
I was on stable Xiaomi.eu rom v12 and I decided to update to v14
1. I reboot my poco f3 in fastboot mode (not the one by pressing Vol- and power but the fastboot mode in the TWRP doing inside TWRP reboot\fastboot)
2. I downloaded the Xiaomi.eu rom on my pc and extract it (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.7.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13)
3. I opened the folder and launched the script: windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
4. the script started but many file was not flashed (failure error) and at the end the phone restarted and stay fixed on logo POCO
5. If I reboot in Fastboot mode the PC does't recognice the phone with the command fastboot device[enter] -> waiting for device
6. If I reboot in recovery (Vol+ and Power) the phone start TWRP version 3.6.0_11-0
7. If I try to install xiaomi.eu ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.7.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13) by TWRP by INSTALL zip and select the zip file I got a failure in the installation.
Could someone help me please?
THANKS!

Additional info:
when I am in TWRP mode the pc allow me to copy file in the phone
I copied also twrp-installer-3.7.0_12-0-alioth.zip.
Make sense to flash by TWRP 3.6 the 3.7 version of TWRP? could help?

Trying to solve the issue I flashed twrp-installer-3.7.0_12-0-alioth.zip and than all internal file in the the phone disappeared in TWRP manager as I clicked on wipe devil.
I used adb side load to load the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.7.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13.zip rom on the phone
I reboot in recovery and installed again the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.7.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13.zip
the phone started again :)
I hope that can help

Last edited: