Help! Forgot Mi Password

Tedd Ang

Members
Aug 27, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Good day!

I need help, i was using Lineage OS for quite some time now and I want to go use this miui9. However, upon setting up the miui9. It says
"This device is previously linked to mi account". I forgot the password for my mi account and my phone number is already dead. All I have is my email address. I tried the forget password on xiaomi but it is already way more than 3 days. No email confirmation has been received.

Are there any ways that if I install miui9 xiaomi eu it will not ask for my previous mi account's password?

I need help.

Please advise. Thanks everyone

Hello Everyone,

Good day!

I need help, i was using Lineage OS for quite some time now and I want to go use this miui9. However, upon setting up the miui9. It says
"This device is previously linked to mi account". I forgot the password for my mi account and my phone number is already dead. All I have is my email address. I tried the forget password on xiaomi but it is already way more than 3 days. No email confirmation has been received.

Are there any ways that if I install miui9 xiaomi eu it will not ask for my previous mi account's password?

I need help.

Please advise. Thanks everyone

I am not sure but try to install ******** Rom and disable xiaomi sync service in the Room builder expert setting

How to do that sir? Are you referring to the global rom sir? So my bootloader will be locked if I installe that.

BE1MzUfXuNbKhJak6
http://********.com/index.php/rom-b...=gemini&d_version=7.0&d_img=mi5&realname=Mi+5

picture: https://goo.gl/photos/BE1MzUfXuNbKhJak6

it is based on xiaomi.eu only a few mods! it will not lock your bootloader!

let me know if it works

Sir after I have downloaded it. And if it is successful. Can I install the official xiaomi eu afterwards?

no I don't think so! you have to recover your password that you can sign in in your account! but I recommend ******** globe.... it's same like xiaomi.eu only a few optional features (center clock, MpDecision, BeautyMod (very nice), optional root.....)

Sir so if I install ni globe. I cannot use other mi account? I was planning to login with other mi account then flash the xiaomi eu rom then.. will it recognize my new mi account?

Sir so if I install ni globe. I cannot use other mi account? I was planning to login with other mi account then flash the xiaomi eu rom then.. will it recognize my new mi account?
other mi account is definitely not possible.... you must recover your password.... does it work with ******** without account?

So every week sir if I want to have the latest xiaomi eu/globe rom i will have to download it and uncheck always the xiaomi mi account option when creating the rom?

Did not work sir. It still requests for mi password. Made sure I unchecked it before I downloaded the rom. Maybe I will just wait for the message from xiaomi. Thank you for your time sir

install with miflash tool in edl mode official beta 6 android Wipe all mode ;) After create a new account and asociate the phone to lose the old association

Trimis de pe al meu MI 5 folosind Tapatalk

androidfilebox.com/tips/how-to-install-miui-fastboot-rom/

And official ...= official firmware

So I have to choose whether to go back to global dev rom. Which is I guess locking my bootloader again right?

It is really a big risk once I flash a rom that locks my bootloader since if it requires my old mi password, i will never be able to access my phone again. :(

Right ,but if you can create a new one after ,you can unlock bootloader in official way with mi unlock, or in unofficial way if you don't want to whait 2weeks for permission... You can try also with miui 9 but the idea is to get rid of the miui old accont files from inside the phone