[HELP] how to update my POCO M3?

Zecxx

Members
Jun 23, 2021
Recently after use my poco m3 global ver for while, want to switch to eu rom cuz its much butter, i flashed this (xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOM3_V12.0.6.0.QJFMIXM_v12-10.zip), so after i use eu rom for while, there is update for my m3, that is (xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOM3_V12.0.9.0.QJFMIXM_v12-10.zip), so i had already download the file but don't know the procedure on how to update, if anyone could help i really appreciate,

Anyway sorry for asking this question, new to xiaomi world, anybody could help?

Can explain for me more detail cuz im not understand the procedure on that page, (sorry for being such an idiot), my recovery is orangefox recovery, and when i tried to update using the updater apps, it says 'all of your internal storage data encrypted' so im afraid to update through that cuz afraid to loss my data, so can explain to me more detail. Sorry for bothering u guys anyway, really appreciated it

Can explain for me more detail cuz im not understand the procedure on that page, (sorry for being such an idiot), my recovery is orangefox recovery, and when i tried to update using the updater apps, it says 'all of your internal storage data encrypted' so im afraid to update through that cuz afraid to loss my data, so can explain to me more detail. Sorry for bothering u guys anyway, really appreciated it
Data encryption is good for your security. No worry to have, you can install ROM updates. ;)

Reactions: Zecxx
Data encryption is good for your security, no worry to have, you can install ROM updates. ;)
Thx u for the info, so should i update my device through orangefox recovery or through the updater apps? Cuz i already set my phone lock off, anyway thx u again

Thx u for the info, so should i update my device through orangefox recovery or through the updater apps? Cuz i already set my phone lock off, anyway thx u again
Both methods are fine, ROM updates are always installed in custom Recovery. ;)

Reactions: Zecxx
Both methods are fine, ROM updates are always installed in custom Recovery. ;)
Ok thx u so much for the help, love u guys very much, greetings from Malaysia, n thank u for all guys hardwork for helping ppl like me, thank u again❤️

Reactions: Poney70