New [help] I Bricked My Beautiful Mi4 </3

fouack

Members
Mar 13, 2016
Hi guys :)

Long story short : I wanted to try CM 12.1 on my new Mi4 LTE and managed to flash it yesterday. Everything worked perfectly (USB connection to computer, TWRP, etc) but I then decided to go back to MIUI (yes, it's better).

So I downloaded the latest weekly, rebooted in MIUI Recovery, install update.zip... Update failed and now phone is stuck in Recovery mode (looping). It does not enter any OS now.

I read all the forums, installed MiFlash AND MiPhone Suite, nothing works.

Because now my main issue is that the phone cannot install properly via usb : driver cannot be properly installed. I thought it was because I installed many ADB / MiFlash / MiPC suite drivers so I uninstalled all of them (via USBDeview) and plugged-in the phone again - nothing works.

In device manager, even chosing the right .inf driver directly from the ADB folder doesn't work.

Any idea how to sort this out? I just need the phone recognized via USB to flash a new rom with MI PC Suite... simple as that.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Can you go in fast boot mode? If yes install in fastboot a fresh recovery and you are running again. But install misuite to have the drivers installed. And do like told here but with the recovery for mi 3 of course. The way to do is the same
http://en.miui.com/thread-207290-1-1.html

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3W met Tapatalk

Last edited: