help me i am stuck on fast boot and my phone is locked

yakir150

Members
Jul 1, 2021
please help me i have xiaomi mi 11 ultra and it is in fastboot mode and when i try to flash a new rom with miflash it says "erase is not allowed in lock state"

and i try to use mi unlocking tool but he need developer enable in the usb debugging!!

please help me :(

Attachments

• locked.jpg
    locked.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,662
please help me i have xiaomi mi 11 ultra and it is in fastboot mode and when i try to flash a new rom with miflash it says "erase is not allowed in lock state"

and i try to use mi unlocking tool but he need developer enable in the usb debugging!!

Select keep data in the flash option tab.
(save user data) bottom right main screen

You said you are trying a new rom?
Are you sure of doing well? Right ROM for right phone.

I don't understand how you could even think of installing a new rom with the bootloader locked...

HI I had problem same as you, I tried a lots of way and didn't get fixed , because it stock on Fastboot LOGO and it must to flash with someone has Authorized account from Xiaomi
After 4 months try and do nothing, I found a guy called @*spam*paid*service* in telegram , he take money from PayPal will flash your phone with TeamViewer app wirelessly

HI I had problem same as you, I tried a lots of way and didn't get fixed , because it stock on Fastboot LOGO and it must to flash with someone has Authorized account from Xiaomi
After 4 months try and do nothing, I found a guy called @*spam*paid*service* in telegram , he take money from PayPal will flash your phone with TeamViewer app wirelessly
Why not just unlock it via the MiUnlock tool? It;s free!