Help on Updates

Raphael.prado

Members
Apr 26, 2019
Hello To all, I would like help or an explanation, I have the Mi 6X with Beta MIui 10.5, and if in the future I come to launch the stable of 10.4 and I would like to know if I would have problems with ARB and how I could proceed.

Reactions: Aleksey_Lakhnyk
Best way to know for sure to remove it from firmware.

Instructions for cutting out unnecessary files for rollback-upgrading firmware versions from arb3 to arb4 and vice versa
Cut out everything else except them in the upcoming firmware archive. Here are the files you need to leave in the folder
firmware-update
in firmware for recovery (Recovery):
#
We leave the following files
BTFM.bin
cmnlib.mbn
cmnlib64.mbn
devcfg.mbn
dspso.bin
NON_HLOS.bin
splash.img
We remember, these are all the files that need to be left in the folder firmware-update, they are needed to update the modem, etc., and cut everything else. It makes no difference on which you are an arb, cut out the missing files except for this list on the firmware that you are now going to stitch and jump whatever you want and what you want. Do not be afraid of more bricks. Secure yourself in advance. Spend a couple of minutes with this and no longer ask - this is possible or not. Now everything is possible !!!
Good luck to all!

Source: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=892339&view=findpost&p=76350832