Help regarding OTA Mi 11 latest update

roroxxx007

Members
May 18, 2021
Hello

I need help
regarding updater app it shows new update but not updating stuck at yes and can't press it not working

why ?

what can I do to fix it
I want to get all OTA updates without losing my data everytime

I am not using TWRP
Just stock eu rom

is there I can fix this issue in Mac OS or not ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-15-18-43-10-626_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-15-18-43-10-626_com.android.updater.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_2021-06-15-18-43-15-050_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-15-18-43-15-050_com.android.updater.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 140
Hello,

You need TWRP if you want to install ROM updates via Updater, that's how it works (download ROM then install it via TWRP). ;)

Read this guide, it will certainly help you (of course, you don't need to redownload the ROM and you don't need to use adb push command: The latest ROM is already in the root of the internal storage of your device) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/

:)

Last edited:
Hello,

You need TWRP if you want to install ROM updates via Updater, that's how it works (download ROM then install it via TWRP). ;)

Read this guide, it will certainly help you (of course, you don't need to redownload the ROM and you don't need to use adb push command: The latest ROM is already in the root of the internal storage of your device) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/

:)
Thanks for your reply

Can I update the phone using the pc to the latest version without TWRP and without losing data ? and if yes HOW?

You need TWRP now and you will not lose your data if you follow the guide (you don't have to format data in TWRP, like the guide said). ;)

You need TWRP now and you will not lose your data if you follow the guide (you don't have to format data in TWRP, like the guide said). ;)
Thanks very much I did it and installed the update without any problem and no loss of Data
Thank you a lot

Reactions: Poney70