Help

ienawhiterman93

Members
Jul 17, 2016
Hello everyone, I installed the MIUI 8.1 stable on redmi 3s, but not light I can only send him into fastboot .... when I try to turn out for half a second MI logo and off ...... help !!!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Looks like what happened to me after flashing 8.1.2.0 Stable... Relocked bootloader...

Did you flash it using the Updater app, or directly from TWRP?

Reactions: ienawhiterman93
It looks just like what happened to me when flashing 8.1.2.0, my bootloader got relocked, and upon trying to boot, I could just see the MI logo for a split second. The odd thing is, so far, the relocked bootloader problem happened only to people which started the update from the Updater app; people who did it directly from TWRP had not reported problems, until now.

Dear dev team, @ingbrzy, do you have any insights about this issue? It has happened to several people in different circumstances...

I can not believe it!!!! I want to say that you and I are the only ones who encountered this problem ???? help please I do not know how to get out .... you have solved?

Several people have encountered the problem, but in different circumstances. In my case, it was somewhat easier to fix, because:

- I have a MI account with bootloader unlocking permissions
- My phone was able to enter fastboot mode
- I had set up the MI account on the phone prior to the bricking, which made possible to unlock the bootloader again

I described the steps I took here, and in that same thread there are tips for other unbricking procedures that might apply to your case... Good luck, hope you get your phone working again, and ask for help if you need it!

Reactions: ienawhiterman93
I manage to get into fastboot

Well, that's a good start... Can you confirm your bootloader relocked? From a console:

>fastboot oem device-info

If it says:

(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: false

Then your bootloader got relocked and you'll have to unlock it to be able to flash TWRP and then xiaomi.eu. If unlocking is not possible by any reason, I think you'll have to flash an official ROM in EDL mode, as instructed in the same thread I linked above... good luck!

I am again waiting for the confirmation message to the bootloader unlock as soon as I receive it I find the guides .... I hope to do ... thanks for the help