Help

Les s

Members
Apr 8, 2019
Hi
Can anyone tell me if I can recover this phone. I have a Mix2s that was running Miui 12 on a Chinese ROM. It was used in the UK with Nova launcher and worked OK but still had some quirks. I got a new Mi 10 so thought that I would give Mix 2s to my wife. Before doing that I wanted to update it with a Global ROM. I unlocked the bootloader no problem and download the latest Global ROM and the Mi Flash tool. I then tried to flash the Global ROM to the phone and I think that was my first mistake. The flash started but never ended. I left it for several hours but it just kept saying flashing. I still left it but the PC went to sleep and everything stopped. Now when I switch on the phone it goes straight to fast boot screen. If I go to the main menu Mi Recovery 3.0 I can wipe Data and then reboot and it just goes back to fast boot screen.
When I try to use the Mi Flash tool now as soon as I touch refresh or flash the phone disconnects from the USB port and the fast boot screen disappears and the phone tells me to touch any key to shut down.
I know I have messed up but is there any way I can recover this phone.
Thanks

Les

Hi
Can anyone tell me if I can recover this phone. I have a Mix2s that was running Miui 12 on a Chinese ROM. It was used in the UK with Nova launcher and worked OK but still had some quirks. I got a new Mi 10 so thought that I would give Mix 2s to my wife. Before doing that I wanted to update it with a Global ROM. I unlocked the bootloader no problem and download the latest Global ROM and the Mi Flash tool. I then tried to flash the Global ROM to the phone and I think that was my first mistake. The flash started but never ended. I left it for several hours but it just kept saying flashing. I still left it but the PC went to sleep and everything stopped. Now when I switch on the phone it goes straight to fast boot screen. If I go to the main menu Mi Recovery 3.0 I can wipe Data and then reboot and it just goes back to fast boot screen.
When I try to use the Mi Flash tool now as soon as I touch refresh or flash the phone disconnects from the USB port and the fast boot screen disappears and the phone tells me to touch any key to shut down.
I know I have messed up but is there any way I can recover this phone.
Thanks

Les
I already sent an answer to you request:
I know it doesn't fit....