[hennessy] Miui9 Works Well?

Emzah

Members
Oct 16, 2017
Hi everyone, I would like to know if the MIUI9 releases for the RN3 MTK work well, since I'm still at 8.3 for several months. They add something useful / important?
Thank you all

Ciao a tutti, vorrei sapere se le release MIUI9 per il RN3 MTK funzionano bene, visto che sono fermo alla 8.3 da parecchi mesi. Aggiungono qualcosa di utile/importante?
Grazie a tutti

Last edited:
Reactions: Juan Ivreo
Cant say about a jump from MIUI 8 to 9 but I jump from custom shop rom MIUI 7 to 9 and I am totally satisfied.

Though some annoying problems I encounter. Notification led just don't turn on for messages, maybe its a bug for everything else it works fine.

Also, fingerprint sometimes doesn't turn on screen although the phone is unlocked I have to press the power button to turn on the screen. Happen once in a while.

As for the features, I can not help you there, maybe screen recorder is new in MIUI 9? Very useful. Battery life is also great.

Let me know if you are interested in something specific as I did not use MIUI 8 at all so im not sure what is new.
Cheers!

Ciao, io ho la versione 3/32 MTK, con gli ultimi due aggiornamenti della developer la batteria è ok, ma la gestione della ram non è perfetta... avvolte mi ritrovo con 1gb libero avendo solo whatsapp aperto

Just updated my Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kate) to 7.10.19 Xiaomi.eu Rom coming from global stable this morning.

no complaints yet, everything good and battery looks very good as well!

Can you guys help me with right chose of the miui rom, for mtk redmi note3. I think I can`t find it in the list of possible options. O course I look in the stable section. Or there isn`t any yet.

Regards

It has to say Redminote3

just use Ctrl + F at the downloads
Screenshot-2017-12-27 MIUI 9 1 - 7 12 21(2).png

If I look for ROM HMNote3 I don't get any results. I`d like to know, can I use any similar ROM for example
HMNote3Pro
Regards

No you cant take the pro one if you got Hennessy but they just released 9.2

i cant post link but look in the main topic it is named

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3_V9.2.2.0.LHNCNEK_v9-5.0.zip

No you cant take the pro one if you got Hennessy but they just released 9.2

i cant post link but look in the main topic it is named

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3_V9.2.2.0.LHNCNEK_v9-5.0.zip
Thank you for your tips. I finally found ROM on adroidfilehost. Today I can access on server before I could`t. Before I look for it on sourceforge but unfortunately i didn`t find it there.
Regards

Thank you for your tips. I finally found ROM on adroidfilehost. Today I can access on server before I could`t. Before I look for it on sourceforge but unfortunately i didn`t find it there.
Regards

Appreciated,

This ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3_V9.2.2.0.LHNCNEK_v9-5.0.zip) is for the Mi Note 3 (MediaTek-Hennessy)?

Thank you.

Hi.
to start, ask for the appropriate apologies for the bad English, but I do not speak it and I am occupying the Google translator to make the publication.
I write to know what is the latest version for a xiaomi redmi note 3 mtk or hennessy, that is stable, global and multilanguage and if you can pass me the link of that version.
I will be very grateful, because at the moment I am with a Chinese version that makes it very difficult for me to use the device.

Last edited:
Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. Thank you all for the support. I'll try the latest release for hennessy. Btw i'm very disappointed that xiaomi.eu ended support for this device :(