Hide navigation bar for Third party Launcher

appulo

Members
Nov 23, 2021
hello Folks.

I have new Xiaomi CIVI in hands.

I want to use Nova 7 as my default browser but as you know by using a third party launcher you will loose gesture functionality and you will not able to hide that orrible Navigation Bar.

Just saw that by using FNG you can have working gestures back but real problem now is to hide Navigation Bar: it's impossible to make any permanent hide if you don't root device but i don't want root device cause i could loose my Bank App access and other things.

Any working method here to hide this damn of Navigation bar in permanent mode without root device ?

hello Folks.

I have new Xiaomi CIVI in hands.

I want to use Nova 7 as my default browser but as you know by using a third party launcher you will loose gesture functionality and you will not able to hide that orrible Navigation Bar.

Just saw that by using FNG you can have working gestures back but real problem now is to hide Navigation Bar: it's impossible to make any permanent hide if you don't root device but i don't want root device cause i could loose my Bank App access and other things.

Any working method here to hide this damn of Navigation bar in permanent mode without root device ?
first suggestion
# adb shell settings put global force_fsg_nav_bar 1
Make sure that both "USB debugging" and "USB debugging (Security settings)" are enabled.

second suggestion

third suggestion

Last edited:
try this…
adb shell settings put global force_fsg_nav_bar 1

Make sure that both "USB debugging" and "USB debugging (Security settings)" are enabled.

or try this…

well,

first method is just tried and main problem is that every time device go sleep and you wake up you will have navigation bar popped out again.

second method for sure will solve main problem but it request root.

well,

first method is just tried and main problem is that every time device go sleep and you wake up you will have navigation bar popped out again.

then you have to install magisk....

Last edited:
Reactions: appulo
well,

I think your problem for popping out on every unlock is that you had activated the "3-button navigation" inside the Hide Navigation bar option on Fluid navigation Gestures. IT MUST BE ON DISABLED.
When you do this command must run once on every reboot

I think your problem for popping out on every unlock is that you had activated the "3-button navigation" inside the Hide Navigation bar option on Fluid navigation Gestures. IT MUST BE ON DISABLED.
It worked for me!

Now I just need to find a way to run this adb comand on every reboot automatically, maybe with Automate can be done?
I'll post it if I find anything

It worked for me!

Now I just need to find a way to run this adb comand on every reboot automatically, maybe with Automate can be done?
I'll post it if I find anything
It is a little compicated, but it can be done, you must read , and search the net, I had done so installing shizuku and macrodroid, it is working fine.
You don't have to be root, I am NOT. I have done so using a quick setting tile, usind macrodroid with the help of shizuku
You must start shizuku on every reboot within the phone if you have Android 11 and up, if not you must use adb command using your pc

Reactions: elmonch
It is a little compicated, but it can be done, you must read , and search the net, I had done so installing shizuku and macrodroid, it is working fine.
You don't have to be root, I am NOT. I have done so using a quick setting tile, usind macrodroid with the help of shizuku
You must start shizuku on every reboot within the phone if you have Android 11 and up, if not you must use adb command using your pc
How did you use this method? When I have fng and ADB running. Fng just stops working after a couple of minutes.

How did you use this method? When I have fng and ADB running. Fng just stops working after a couple of minutes.
I have no problem fng is working using adb by the way I have the paid version.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I have no problem fng is working using adb by the way I have the paid version.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
What version of MIUI are you running? Tried the adb command with FNG and it didn't work in MIUI 13.

Sent from my 22061218C using Tapatalk

Thank you, finally i've made it. The adb command and the option on fluid navigation worked, now i'm only struggling to execute the command at every reboot