New High battery usage - HyperOS 1.0.3.0 Redwood

NotDemonix

Members
Dec 2, 2023
Hi! I recently installed HyperOS on my Poco X5 pro and the battery is draining noticeably faster than on miui 14 ROM.
I think that Android System shouldn't use as much battery as it does.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-21-12-31-01-341_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-21-12-31-01-341_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 627
Did you clean install? or update?

HyperOS has different App energy management.
Restrict background processing and avoid autostart & location access for all apps. If a app doesn't work as needed, adjust the settings.

Did you clean install? or update?

HyperOS has different App energy management.
Restrict background processing and avoid autostart & location access for all apps. If a app doesn't work as needed, adjust the settings.
I updated

are all the widgets chinese as well as the always on display? i got mine using the China Stable Version and I cant download AODs and Widgets even if i use vpn to china. Does the xiaomi.eu HyperOS rom also have this problem?

are all the widgets chinese as well as the always on display? i got mine using the China Stable Version and I cant download AODs and Widgets even if i use vpn to china. Does the xiaomi.eu HyperOS rom also have this problem?
Dont know, i dont have the device.

Hi! I recently installed HyperOS on my Poco X5 pro and the battery is draining noticeably faster than on miui 14 ROM.
I think that Android System shouldn't use as much battery as it does.
This is actually true. It says based on China, but the smoothness of China ROM is missing. Battery life hardly 3 Hours SOT on the 1.0.4.0 version on Redwood. Maybe because the devs haven't tested it personally. On stock China i get 7-8 hours SOT easily. But something is wrong with this EU version.