High consumption (YouTube)

Lourenzzo!

Members
Jan 28, 2019
Good Morning! Is it normal for the YouTube app to consume all this percentage? I freaked out when I saw it. I don't use battery saving for it. Has anyone noticed this too? Note: I use YouTube with Chromecast, on my cell phone.
9593d2fe39e91af79b0100664ec84c13.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

Good Morning! Is it normal for the YouTube app to consume all this percentage? I freaked out when I saw it. I don't use battery saving for it. Has anyone noticed this too? Note: I use YouTube with Chromecast, on my cell phone.
9593d2fe39e91af79b0100664ec84c13.jpg

Clear all data in YouTube and chromcast,start fresh, casting will use a lot of battery,,The inbuilt battery meter can be wrong sometimes,use Gsam battery monitor.is it YouTube vanced with microg?

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Clear all data in YouTube and chromcast,start fresh, casting will use a lot of battery,,The inbuilt battery meter can be wrong sometimes,use Gsam battery monitor.is it YouTube vanced with microg?

Good Morning! All right? Great! I will follow your recommendations. My YouTube is Premium, I noticed that it consumes more than the basic version.

Good Morning! All right? Great! I will follow your recommendations. My YouTube is Premium, I noticed that it consumes more than the basic version.

If you're rooted you can use YouTube vanced,,it has ALL premium features for FREE and not heavy on battery

Reactions: LOLO9393
If you're rooted you can use YouTube vanced,,it has ALL premium features for FREE and not heavy on battery

Well, initially I used and liked Vanced, then I ended up subscribing to Y, Premium.