Hitting SEND on the keyboard in the SMS app doesn't work

art0rz

Members
Nov 21, 2010
When you're typing a text message in landscape mode, the keyboard covers the entire screen. When you hit the Send button it just closes the keyboard, but doesn't send the message. This is highly annoying as it does send in the stock SMS app. I've had several occasions where I forgot about this "bug" and hours later found out I didn't send the text at all.

Not sure if this is a bug or just a design flaw of some sorts, but it is annoying.

Also, I would really like to be able to hide icons in the home screen, and/or an app drawer feature. Even an app drawer that is just a standalone app from the market would be great.

Make friends with the search feature - it will serve you well. This has been mentioned already. You have to push the send button twice if you're using the landscape keyboard, likely because MIUI was designed only for portrait use.

And if you're looking for an app drawer, make a folder (from the widget menu), name it Apps, sort alphabetically, move all your apps into it, and then move it to the center of the static bar at the bottom of the screen.

And if you're looking for an app drawer, make a folder (from the widget menu), name it Apps, sort alphabetically, move all your apps into it, and then move it to the center of the static bar at the bottom of the screen.

haha thats a good idea :D my friend was looking at my phone and couldnt figure out where all the apps were lol