Hmnote3pro Sd

Geginio

Members
Sep 4, 2016
Can someone tell me is this rom stable, is there any bug? It worth flashing? And which twrp is better for flashing this rom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-08-15-31-51_com.android.browser_1473334348644.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-08-15-31-51_com.android.browser_1473334348644.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 397
O sorry admin of xiaomi.eu removed link, there was some issues with it, but it will be back soon! I'll let you know

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 SD

Reactions: Geginio
Bro one more question. I can unlock bootloader from en.miui.com/unlock and when i unlock which twrp should i flash?

For custom rom (xiaomi.eu, CM, Exodus, RR...) use Official 3.0.2.2 twrp, for flashing official dev or stable roms use cofface beacose it have boot.img patch preinstalled! Follow this and you won't have any problems!

Thank you for time. And where is 3.0.2.2 twrp link? And there is problem i can't unlock bootloader something is wrong in official unlock site

I unlocked and it says wait for information and maybe it needs 10 day and i am now going to wait 10 day i will unlock unofficial way

Wait for official it worth it, try after 3days mine was enabled after 3 days

My bootloader is unlocked and i flashed twrp that you told me. Big thank you. Now i am downloading rom that you told me

Reactions: Korkyr@
Great! Hope u won't have any problems! If so let me know and hit "Thanks" :D

You hit it it's that "like" icon, one more thing for this rom u need to have officially unlocked bootloader! That is important beacose people with unofficialy unlocked bootloader have problems with 6.9.9

Lol i dont know only checked and it says unlocked phone = true in fastboot. It was alrrady unlocked and also it came with pre loaded custom xiaomi.eu rom

Lol i dont know only checked and it says unlocked phone = true in fastboot. It was alrrady unlocked and also it came with pre loaded custom xiaomi.eu rom
Then no problem! Flash your rom and enjoy my friend!