Hold Power Button - No Menu

rexxer

Members
Sep 8, 2011
In version 2.1.6 (not in 2 versions ago), when you hold down the power button when you are on the home screen, you no longer get the "Phone Options" menu with "Silent Mode", "Airplane Mode", "Reboot", etc. It What you do get is the "Toggles" drop-down showing up. The "Phone Options" still works properly when you are on the lock screen and hold down the power button.

In version 2.1.6 (not in 2 versions ago), when you hold down the power button when you are on the home screen, you no longer get the "Phone Options" menu with "Silent Mode", "Airplane Mode", "Reboot", etc. It What you do get is the "Toggles" drop-down showing up. The "Phone Options" still works properly when you are on the lock screen and hold down the power button.

Search for 4 way reboot..

TrOjAn

The search says that it is an option that is installed with packages... Up until this release, it has been in the stock rom... since at least July (when I switched to MIUI).

I have MIUI version 2.5.18 on SGS2.
I somehow lost "Toggles" drop-down when I hold down the power button. I get just the "Phone Options" menu with "Silent Mode", "Airplane Mode", "Reboot", etc.
Is this as desired or something is wrong with my conf? Can I restore back "Toggles" drop-down menu without reinstallation from scratch?
This "Toggles" drop-down menu is great, I wish 15 icons + More... instead of current 11 icons + More...

I have MIUI version 2.5.18 on SGS2.
I somehow lost "Toggles" drop-down when I hold down the power button. I get just the "Phone Options" menu with "Silent Mode", "Airplane Mode", "Reboot", etc.
Is this as desired or something is wrong with my conf? Can I restore back without reinstallation from scratch?
This "Toggles" drop-down menu is great, I wish 15 icons + More... instead of current 11 icons + More...

Anyone? What's the normal behavior? I want to have "Toggles" drop-down menu.