Home screen layout on v.10.4.1.0 [solved]

virtualenix

Members
Feb 11, 2017
Hi all,
I just update my Mi Note 3 with a fresh V. 10.4.1.0 stable.
All perfect but my layout of home are changed in 4x5 without a possibility to change this in different way, like before.
Normally I used 5x6, for me very confortable.
Any one know if there is a new sub menu or a new features to change the layout, or not?

Thx in advance for help.

Any way, I post a screen of a new menu, without the "home screen layout" voice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-18-04-02-22-583_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-18-04-02-22-583_com.miui.home.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 783
Did you clean flash rom? Did you install any updates for Miui launcher, if yes uninstall them. You can also try to set language to English to see if the many is appearing.

Reactions: virtualenix
Premendo tasto multifunzione sx come per far apparire sfondo, widget e impostazioni... Ma è una rom global ufficiale o eu?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-18-10-45-08-034_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-18-10-45-08-034_com.miui.home.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 611
Reactions: virtualenix
Solved

It's a theme fault, with a previously version I had a possibility to change layout, now same theme, but with a new version of Miui, impossible to change.

Just a I use a different theme and, magically, the menu it's appeared again.

Thx all.

6741def78e7c1b78ac152269590f436b.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Premendo tasto multifunzione sx come per far apparire sfondo, widget e impostazioni... Ma è una rom global ufficiale o eu?
La ROM è la stable EU, mi pareva strano che avessero tolto tale funzione.
Durante tutti i miei aggiornamenti, da anni, non aveva mai fatto sto scherzo.
Poi in nottata, facendo una prova con un tema diverso, ho risolto.
Mi sembra sempre strano, ma va bene così.

I use the stable EU versiob ROM.
After some year uf update I never had this particular issue.
During the night I try to change theme and I solve my mistery.
Its a bit weird, but it is.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: psqfree
Ciao,
Anche io sono possessore di Mi note 3.
Attualmente ho installato la MIUI 10.0.5.0 perché era l'unica che con foto permetteva la *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
Mi sai dire se con la versione nuova 10.4.1.0.PCHCNXM la *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* funziona?

Ciao,
Anche io sono possessore di Mi note 3.
Attualmente ho installato la MIUI 10.0.5.0 perché era l'unica che con foto permetteva la *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
Mi sai dire se con la versione nuova 10.4.1.0.PCHCNXM la *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* funziona?
Please write in English and yes, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works!

Please write in English and yes, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works!
Thank,
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work without Root or only Root?
Camera2Api is to be installed later or is already included in the rom?

Thank,
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work without Root or only Root?
Camera2Api is to be installed later or is already included in the rom?
Some of the moderators changed my comment. Search xda forum for a complete guide and support.

I'am italian too, and with another phone, mi6, i have the same problem, my layout of home in missing in menu---home screen, now i have made a wipe of cache and davilk, changed Theme, switch to english, i don't have made update of the launcher.
The things strange is that i have 3 phone :
mi6 - after flashing for the first time Xiaomi.eu weekly in home screen i have seen and changed layout of home, but after have selected 1 time is desappeared.
mi9 SE : at the beginning same for mi6, i have changed layout, and after is missing, switch to english and layout option ( 4x5 ecc ) is appeared in Menu----Home screen.
MI note 3 : i received a new phone 2 weeks ago i am waiting the time to unlock for flash Xiaomi.eu weekly..

Seems that is a problem of miui, not only for mi note 3.

Ciao,
Sono italiano anche io...
Posso sapere come gira questa nuova MIUI 10.4.1.0?
Io sono ancora alla 10.0.5.0 per via della *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*..
Qualche novità?
Grazie

Un paio di domande al volo:
1. E' stato risolto il problema batteria con la 10.4? Quando aggiornai la global ad aprile mi accorsi che la batteria durava circa 2 ore in meno della versione precedente, cosa che succede anche con le xiaomi eu, infatti sono tornato alla 10.2.3.0!
2. E' android pie o ancora oreo?

La prima domanda soprattutto è quella più importante
P.S.: ragazzi, sul forum dovete scrivere sempre in inglese, sennò vi cazziano!

Two questions on the fly:
1. Has the battery problem been resolved with this new 10.4 versione? When i updated the global firmware i noticed that the battery lasted about 2 hours less than the previous version, thing that also happens with the xiaomi eu firmware, reason why i clean flashed back the 10.2.3.0 eu firmware!
2. Has it upgraded to android pie (9.0) or is it still oreo (8.1)?

First question is the most important to have an answer to, for me
P.S.: guys, is important that you write in english in the forum, or they will kick your asses! :D

Un paio di domande al volo:
1. E' stato risolto il problema batteria con la 10.4? Quando aggiornai la global ad aprile mi accorsi che la batteria durava circa 2 ore in meno della versione precedente, cosa che succede anche con le xiaomi eu, infatti sono tornato alla 10.2.3.0!
2. E' android pie o ancora oreo?

La prima domanda soprattutto è quella più importante
P.S.: ragazzi, sul forum dovete scrivere sempre in inglese, sennò vi cazziano!

Two questions on the fly:
1. Has the battery problem been resolved with this new 10.4 versione? When i updated the global firmware i noticed that the battery lasted about 2 hours less than the previous version, thing that also happens with the xiaomi eu firmware, reason why i clean flashed back the 10.2.3.0 eu firmware!
2. Has it upgraded to android pie (9.0) or is it still oreo (8.1)?

First question is the most important to have an answer to, for me
P.S.: guys, is important that you write in english in the forum, or they will kick your asses! :D
The new stable version 10.4.1 is based on Android 9. I don't have battery problems - the battery consumption seems normal around 7hours of SOT from 100 to 20% battery. It still depends what apps are you using!

Sorry for the wrong language of the previous messages ...

the question is:
Is there the possibility to activate camera2api libraries on your 10.4.1.0 rom?
With root or without root?

thank you

Sorry for the wrong language of the previous messages ...

the question is:
Is there the possibility to activate camera2api libraries on your 10.4.1.0 rom?
With root or without root?

thank you
You can enable camera2api both ways. Twrp method requires to Mount System before flashing the fix. Search xda forum for the fixes.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] Impara la pronuncia
[BGCOLOR=rgb(248, 249, 250)]I followed the directions of XDA and solved the problem: now everything works perfectly and without running root.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Impara la pronuncia
[/BGCOLOR]
[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][/BGCOLOR]

This is what i get on 10.2.3.0
Almost all is made in with wifi and low/medium brightness
I remember i used to go to work to a 100% battery and coming back to 40/30% on february with the latest global, medium/low brightness, 4g always active, browser/chrome and whatsapp/telegram.
With medium/low usage i can go 2 to 2 days and half, sometimes even 3. Is that around the same battery usage on the new version? I think i could do an 8 hour screen with heavy usage and medium/low brightness. Vi risulta?

Screenshot_2019-08-24-22-42-31-091_com.miui.securitycenter.pngScreenshot_2019-08-24-22-45-01-460_com.miui.securitycenter.pngScreenshot_2019-08-24-22-42-37-012_com.miui.securitycenter.pngScreenshot_2019-08-24-22-42-34-445_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-24-22-42-31-091_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-24-22-42-31-091_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 295
Last edited: