[HOT FEATURE] Folders in app drawer 11.19

Scottndville

Members
Nov 6, 2010
So just throwing this out there. You can put folders in the dock now.... So there's your app drawer.

4ae84a7e-6cbb-03ab.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Should also throw out there you have the option to organize things by default order, name or frequently used :)

Via TT

That's a good tip :) But it seems you'd have to manually drag every app into the folder?
Yup but I did it first thing so when I start putting apps back they go in as they come

How do you make short cuts?

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

you'll need something like bettercut. BUUUUTTTT....when you create the shortcut it comes up as a corner curled paper icon which cant be put on the dock :-(

Via TT

Yup but I did it first thing so when I start putting apps back they go in as they come

you'll need something like bettercut. BUUUUTTTT....when you create the shortcut it comes up as a corner curled paper icon which cant be put on the dock :-(

Via TT

There are ways to take this corner off with some theming. Not sure what the point of a shortcut is for on this rom anyway.

There are ways to take this corner off with some theming. Not sure what the point of a shortcut is for on this rom anyway.

Well, just to keep things uniform. Ex. If I have a folder with all my browsers. I just thought I could use a sc on a more viewed home screen. All my folders are on one screen.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App