How can I get Google Play Market on my Xioami M2?

jorobo

Members
Jan 28, 2013
I have installed Google Play on my Xioami M2 but if I try to start it`s crash every time!
Please help me to solve this problem!!!

I have installed Google Play on my Xioami M2 but if I try to start it`s crash every time!
Please help me to solve this problem!!!
You don't have play store it means that you are using Chinese version of rom. Open mi market and search for play store and install it it will also show Google services install those too

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

You don't have play store it means that you are using Chinese version of rom. Open mi market and search for play store and install it it will also show Google services install those too

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2
I have installed Google Services and Play Store but when I try to Start Play Store this message is comming up: Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped!

I have installed Google Services and Play Store but when I try to Start Play Store this message is comming up: Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped!
Move it to system/app folder

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

Try to flash JB Gapps

Sent from my Xiaomi MI-2 with Tapatalk 2

Actually if it's only Google Play what you need you can extract the .apk from the .zip and install it manually, but yea, on a JB ROM you have to flash JB Gapps. But first, is important to know what MIUI version you're running, chinese from Miui.com ? JBL ? Or what else. If you have chinese one or JBL build you should have MI-Market in it, so you can download the right Google Play app from it, like hadron already suggested.

Actually if it's only Google Play what you need you can extract the .apk from the .zip and install it manually, but yea, on a JB ROM you have to flash JB Gapps. But first, is important to know what MIUI version you're running, chinese from Miui.com ? JBL ? Or what else. If you have chinese one or JBL build you should have MI-Market in it, so you can download the right Google Play app from it, like hadron already suggested.
Device Info
Manufacturer Xiaomi
Mode MI2
OS Version 4.1.1
Cpu Cores Quad-core
Hardware Info
Processor ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v71)
BogoMIPS 13.53
IMEI 867064010066940
DeviceSoftwareVersion 78
Platform Info
System OS Linux
System OS Version 3.0.13
System Encoding UTF-8
JVM Info
JVM Version 1.6.0
Java Class Version 50.0
Java Vendor The Android Project
Java Home /system
JMV Specification Dalvik Virtual Machine Specification
JVM Specification Version 0.9
This is what I know about the telephone, what shall I do??
Johnny

I have downloaded Google Play app from the Market but it`s unmovable from the RAM, I can`t move it from the RAM to the SDCard!

Is it something to do to get the Play store on it?
Because it's fake so we can't test it. I mean how can I be certain that my solution will work on your phone if haven't tested it.

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2