how can i migrate from iphone to mi2s?

critical

Members
Jul 22, 2012
hi i just bought a new mi2s, but how can i migrate say,.. from ios, my contacts , my sms messages, my LINE app and whatsapp messages over to xiaomi mi2s?

also another question, is xiaomi mi2s screen sensitive, weird sometime i never touch it but screen presses some button by itself

or could it be the matt screen protector at fault?

Not wanting to start an apple knock war,
First thing to do is count the money you've saved :p

I had a screen protector on my mi2 that had the effect of pushing buttons (and it covered the proximity sensor).

is it really the screen protector, i dont mind not using the protector man, since like u say its not an expensive phone, as long as it solve the problem haha

Had the same issue with a bad protector. Switched for an official Xiaomi one and voila, all okay.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk 4

hi i just bought a new mi2s, but how can i migrate say,.. from ios, my contacts , my sms messages, my LINE app and whatsapp messages over to xiaomi mi2s?

also another question, is xiaomi mi2s screen sensitive, weird sometime i never touch it but screen presses some button by itself

or could it be the matt screen protector at fault?

To migrate contacts you should use the assistant that already exist in MIUI, just look in the contacts app. The SMS if the iPhone was jailbreaked you can copy to simcard and transfer latter to your Xiaomi.

Related to your programs, sorry... Different O.S. and databases will be a mess if you try, start over it's more simple, but you can export whatsapp conversations to PDF or email.