How can i see exact version of MIUI ???

Lowrida

Members
Nov 10, 2014
I want to have a backup of my stockrom on my PC and SD card. But the only thing i know about
my rom is that its MIUI V5 45.0.0 (see screenshot)

It shows no extra letters like this filename wich i can download..

miui_H2AGlobal_JHCMIBH45.0_8ae836eff3_4.3.zip

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-12-19-49-20.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-12-19-49-20.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 353
It should show that when you scroll down on that screen, or is that not possible?

Sent from my MI 4W

This is the rest of the screen..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-13-16-24-10.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-13-16-24-10.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 308
Dead? You asked this 2 days ago. This is not a chat! And make your questions clear as no one want to answer you.

Backup? Go to Settings - Backup.

Wysłane z MI4

i have same version. they made version system VERY stupid. we cant know is it miui 4 or 5.
miui is not based on cyanogenmod like almos all other roms are.
we will get in our miui 6 probably android 4.4.4. if we are lucky, while other people will get android 5.o

i have same version. they made version system VERY stupid. we cant know is it miui 4 or 5.
miui is not based on cyanogenmod like almos all other roms are.
we will get in our miui 6 probably android 4.4.4. if we are lucky, while other people will get android 5.o
We already have miui v6 on Mi4 and it's 4.4.4

Sent from my MI 4W

@Acid: I think i was very clear! I wanted to know the exact version of MIUI. In screenshots from other people i see more letters in the version number. I know it is v5 and 45.0.0 but by most peoples phones the version number looks like: MIUI-JHCCBNxx.xx.x

Example:

Screenshot_2014-09-14-20-46-22.png

So what is not clear about my question??
I do not want to make a 'backup', i want to download a clear clean MIUI rom package exactly the same as i do have now on my phone as a backup in case of...??? I always had a clean original rom package of every phone i expirimented with. But i cannot
seem to get the exact MIUI version of my phone, not even with thirt party apps.

This is just a name... You have stock 36.0 version. The latest is 45.0. In our roms we put only numbers because of root.

If you want stock rom for download then go to en.miui.com/download.html.

Wysłane z MI4

No i got 45.0.0 the 36.0 screenshot was just an example from another forum.. but thank you very much for your answer!

I looked at the download page and can choose from 3 roms.

1. Redmi 1S-WCDMA/CDMA
2. ChinaRedmi 1S-TD
3. Redmi 1S-WCDMA Global

I guess no china (2), but 1 or 3 i dont know?

Your device is HM 1SW which is Redmi 1S WCDMA. So 1st (Chinese/English) or 3rd(East Asia languages) option is for your phone.

Wysłane z MI4

Does 1 and 3 have both Dutch language? Or only the global?
From the first boot when i got the phone, i immediatly could choose Dutch language. (Netherlands)

Please read again my post.

If you want Dutch then you flash neither of above roms. You need to flash our multilang xiaomi.eu.

Wysłane z MI4